newbie needs advice please!!!

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

i have decided that im gonna try to grow some decent bud..i have decent money so i can afford some good equipment, my problem is that i still live with my parents..they are cool as hell ..but when it comes to weed..well..they hate it. my first question is this...i need to go stealth..so im thinking about buying me a hydro-system that looks like a pc tower....will that system work good for a micro grow?..2-3 plants?..my second newbie question is this..i realize i need a strain that is low-growing and short..so what are my options?..is it safe to purchase seed via the internet?..if so..what is the best way to go about it?....

hiboy

hiboy

Your gonna have a hard time finding something parent proof. Obviously it'll be fluorescent. You cant tolerate any heat from large watt output. I'ld find a buddy to go in with at another location. THere are many online stores to purchase small systems but that small and productive will be VERY difficult.

homebrew420

homebrew420

honestly homes, don't be that guy. If your folks are as cool as you say why jepeordize a good relationship with them by a selfish "need" to grow herb. Try it at a friends' place if you have to grow. You could easily grow so much more and with no worries. Not trying to judge bud just saying. deception is never the right choice. good luck in your decision.

Peace

Melvan

Melvan

If your parents aren't cool with it, and you don't pay the bills there, you shouldn't even be thinking about grow. If you have "good money" to work with, then move out of mom & dads place and do your grow in your own house.

Really, it's kind of rude to have your parents foot the extra electric and water bill. Plus, there's a snow ball's chance in hell that they won't find it. It's also not cool to jeopardize your family's home. It only takes you wanting to brag to a friend to have the cops come to your house. They will never believe your parents didn't know about it.

When you're responsible enough to maintain your own home, you know, paying your own rent and utilities, feeding yourself, doing your own laundry, etc, then worry about growing weed.

B

blingisgreen23

did i forget to mwntion that my mother has alziemers..?..maybe i forgot to mention that my father only has half a lung and is 80 trs old..i cant move out..they need me...as for work..well my spine is fucked up..so i cant have a job...but uncle sam pays me 800 a month..

B

bastard_x

any large trees outside that you could set up a pulley and do a tree top gorilla grow? be careful what trees you chose because some will lose all the leaves before harvest time. also you can glue branches and plastic leaves to camo the pot. Tree top buds grow very dense and usually the last place anyone would look. But you do have to water at night so nobody see's your secret garden.

420king-MASSES

grow outside and im not being a dick just someone who made good money and moved out my mommy and daddies when i was 17[18 a month later] and havent looked back since and i was allowed to do whatever except grow and i respected it and moved the fuck out[coincidentally though i got busted 2 years later with 97 plants in varios stages of growth lost everything aned still didnt go back to my parents house]im not passing judgement on you just giving harsh advice if your smoking pot and 18 BE A MAN AND GRAB UR NUTS AND GET UR OWN SPOT GET A ROOMMATE OR TWO RENT A HOUSE STARTA GROW SHOW AND IF YOUR PARENTS ARE AS COOL AS YOU SAY THEY ARE THEY'LL SUPPORT YOU IN UR MOVE AND MITE EVEN HELP YA OUT WITH A UR FIRST LAST AND SECURITY LOL OH SHIT NEVER MIND THE CAP LOCKS

Top Bottom