Newbie Needs Advice

• Thread starter GrowConcern
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowConcern

GrowConcern

I’m about two weeks int my first grow. Growing 7 Grandaddy Black and 6 Gelato. They are growing quick but I’m starting to see some yellowing on a few leaves and want to catch the problem quickly.

The issue is that the more I read the less sure I am of the problem. Am I over feeding, under feeding, giving too much light, is it PH or something else? My PH is a little high (7.0) so I’ll adjust that. But I’m not sure if it’s what’s causing the yellowing.

Any help and advice you experienced folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie needs advice
Newbie needs advice 2
Newbie needs advice 3
Newbie needs advice 4
Seraphine

Seraphine

Without knowing how much you’re feeding and nutrient line you’re using, I would assume they are under fed since nitrogen can be absorbed at a 7pH, even in coco.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I pH in coco it was 5.8, but I changed to 5.9-6.0 few weeks ago, both worked well I think ph6 so far is looking bit better

Maybe this can help you he's getting same problems

If they where mine I'd water just a&b at 0.4/0.6 e.c I know if I went higher if over feed at that size of plant, pH at 58/6.0
I'd top feed a litre, or to run off, either way I'd wait 1-2 days before watering again

Last edited:
Top Bottom