Newbie needs advice :)

• Thread starter Pukka197
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pukka197

Hi all I have just started my second grow. Already germinated 4 early girl and 2 northern lights blue. I have Bought palgron batmix for the NL x. Here my first query anyway I have also bought some NL haze 5# and skunk1 of sensitive seeds I wanted know if my method will be fine any ideas needed on soil or coco... Pot size.. What nute to feed ??????

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Your soil sounds good, it's pretty comprehensive. How long are you planning on letting your plants veg? If longer than a few weeks then you may need to add some nutes, otherwise I'd wait to add anything until they show signs they need something more. As far as size pots, what are they in now and how big do you want them to get? You already have great soil skip the coco. If you want to cut your soil with more perlite that might stretch your soil mix a little and also add some fluffy to your soil which is good for letting the roots breathe. That's pretty much what I'd do. Pot size rule is generally a foot per gallon but I've seen 3 feet plants grow out of a liter pot.

P

Pukka197

Seeds have come 3 NL haze.. And 3 skunk #1 all seeds germinated in 24h put 2 of each in the batmix and the others in coco (canna) just waiting see them little tops sprouting :)...I will get some pics up and start a diary i think.. I have house and garden nutes for coco and soil I will list what I'm using now H/g coco a/b....h/g multi enzyme....regen a root... And I have some h/g root exexlarattor.. Any 1 with any input would be much appreciated..

P

Pukka197

Your soil sounds good, it's pretty comprehensive. How long are you planning on letting your plants veg? If longer than a few weeks then you may need to add some nutes, otherwise I'd wait to add anything until they show signs they need something more. As far as size pots, what are they in now and how big do you want them to get? You already have great soil skip the coco. If you want to cut your soil with more perlite that might stretch your soil mix a little and also add some fluffy to your soil which is good for letting the roots breathe. That's pretty much what I'd do. Pot size rule is generally a foot per gallon but I've seen 3 feet plants grow out of a liter pot.

Im got 10l air pots do you think these are 2 small for flower I know the NL haze is a big plant they are all in mini air pots at the minute apart from which I put straight in the big pot.. I will probaly not veg the haze very long then it go in the budding tent where I have a 600 watt hps.. They are in the begging tent now with a 4 build t5 on them ( looking in to getting another 4 bulb).. So what you think Im going put the pics up get a diary on the go..

Latest posts

Top Bottom