Newbie question

• Thread starter Saint85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Saint85

I am a beginner grow with 2 grows and one breeding 6 total but I am counting them as 2 anyway I want to learn about Korean natural farming/natural farming/and no till I hear this is different styles but anyway what would you guys and gals recommend for me basically the cheaper way with good results any advice is welcome thank you all

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am a beginner grow with 2 grows and one breeding 6 total but I am counting them as 2 anyway I want to learn about Korean natural farming/natural farming/and no till I hear this is different styles but anyway what would you guys and gals recommend for me basically the cheaper way with good results any advice is welcome thank you all
check out chris trump on you tube,lives in hawai and has great tutorial for fermenting all your own stuff,only thing that cost me money was the OHN lot of vodka,the rest is pretty much waiting for fermentation,molases isnt cheap either,but sure enough cheaper than buying nutes and a great adventure doing it all yourself

sassyinpink

sassyinpink

Chris trump on youtube? thanks for the recommendation. let me watch it later tonight when im back home :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom