Newbie ready to grow

• Thread starter Wondervalley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wondervalley

Wondervalley

Hello, I have been reading on here for a few weeks. Thought I would join and say hello. Looking to start a few plants after I get educated. I'm starting to collect a few seeds. I find the genetics part the most interesting so far.

R

rangabud

Enjoy your journey.
Little advise especially at first untill you get the hang of it is.
Keep it simple don't try everything all at once
Don't feed heavy with 20 different bottles less is more and will save some headaches and issues. General rule I go by is half whatever the manufacturer recommends and go from there.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Welcome to The Farm!

My suggestion would be for you to visit the library and read up on as much as you can. Any questions you may have after that? We are here to answer the best we can.

Don't buy any equipment until you've read up some. Your read should inform some of your equipment choices since different styles of growing use different equipment.

Good Luck Brother! 🤘

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
the best and quickest way you're gonna learn is just to start growing! failures happen but the pursuit to fix those issues and take what you have established to new heights is were the juicy hotdog lies.

TSD

TSD

Welcome to the farm, many nice and helpful folks here. Be sure to start a grow diary once you're up and running!

Top Bottom