Newbie says hi and I’m excited

• Thread starter Moscuba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moscuba

Moscuba

I can grow almost anything and needing cannabis for my brain 20 years makes growing it fun.

I do query and read before I ask for help. I get annoyed when people ask a question that’s been answered so often.

My first plant is doing great! Second is pre-flower and I thought why not try cloning. I have the powder from cloning garden plants.

I look forward to reading here and learning. I hope I can contribute. I won’t unless I know I’m right or have a valid alternative.

peace and love!

Scubs.

first plant. i have both humidity and temp in check! Oh, getting a bit of red stripe my light is adjustable so turned it down. The heat mat is on its side on the coldest side. I don’t want it under the roots.

Newbie says hi and im excited
A

alpha.ganjaguy

I look forward to reading here and learning. I hope I can contribute. I won’t unless I know I’m right or have a valid alternative.
welcome and don't be afraid to be wrong from time to time and talk it out.. none of us are right all the time and being wrong sometimes helps us learn and grow

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I can grow almost anything and needing cannabis for my brain 20 years makes growing it fun.

I do query and read before I ask for help. I get annoyed when people ask a question that’s been answered so often.

My first plant is doing great! Second is pre-flower and I thought why not try cloning. I have the powder from cloning garden plants.

peace and love!

Scubs.

first plant. i have both humidity and temp in check! Oh, getting a bit of red stripe my light is adjustable so turned it down. The heat mat is on its side on the coldest side. I don’t want it under the roots.
Welcome to the farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom