newbie to Farming need advise on medical seeds

• Thread starter Cactus Cowboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cactus Cowboy

Howdy all,

My wife and I just bought a Super Locker to provide our medical meds.

My questian is what medical strains grow best inside a small indoor grow cabnet like the Super Locker?

Also what kind of yield can one except form a Super Locker?

Peace cactus boy

B

BongToker

Not to sure what the super locker is although I think I may have seen it advertised some where in the high times, anyways your going to need to find a nice indica dominant strain and if you keeps them all healthy and green you should be able to pull atleast an ounce off each one

O

Oregonic

What options are you running in the locker? This info would help to give a better idea, but really man..... .5gpw on your first run in there, imho.

C

Cactus Cowboy

Super Locker

Howdy all,

My wife and I just bought a Super Locker to provide our medical meds.

My questian is what medical strains grow best inside a small indoor grow cabnet like the Super Locker?

Also what kind of yield can one except form a Super Locker?

Peace cactus boy
This locker is 15" x 24" by 72" tall no C02, 150 watt HPS, lots of air flow etc.
Cowboy

O

Oregonic

This locker is 15" x 24" by 72" tall no C02, 150 watt HPS, lots of air flow etc.
Cowboy
first run with unknown gentics... 3 zips or so. Dailed in and bondaged I would say a solid qp+ but really, I have no fucking idea what I am talking about........ nor does anyone else that says they know how much you'll get. Really only one way to find out, eh?!

:animbong::sun happy growing, that a hydro setup??

C

Cactus Cowboy

first run with unknown gentics... 3 zips or so. Dailed in and bondaged I would say a solid qp+ but really, I have no fucking idea what I am talking about........ nor does anyone else that says they know how much you'll get. Really only one way to find out, eh?!

:animbong::sun happy growing, that a hydro setup??

Yep a DWC. They told me you could grow in dirt, you can put 3 ten inch pots inside and grow three nice plants about 3 feet tall plus have some clones up-top.

I'm not sure how to make the DWC into a drip,,need to call super locker and ask.
Thought I would grow about 3 times before I buy some pricey seeds.

I don't know about the seeds except I am vaping some product now that reminds me of some Gold I par-toked of in 1973. peace

Top Bottom