Newbie To Growing Mary J :)

• Thread starter LCB2000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LCB2000

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I'm growing a couple plants for the first time. Right now they have just sprouted into small sprout-lings with two cloves or whatever u call them. I know I will have a lot of questions that I'm sure y'all can answer along the way! :)

Dan789

Dan789

@LCB2000 first and foremost welcome to the farm.
Secondly, most of the group which of course I'm not speaking for are not just here to spray paint the steps on the floor for new growers like yourself to follow. You've joined a group whose intent is to further the knowledge of our/ your new community. That said, you may but isn't it more significant for you to actually learn instead of someone just telling you what to do?
Before answering spend some time reading the threads layed down by others on what they did, methods they employed otherwise we may get the impression your a bit lazy.
I hope that you learn, you enjoy and are able to participate in this group, so that you don't end up like friends we all may have that seem always to need you, but are never around if you're the one needing help. (Just sayin).

Top Bottom