Newbie weeping here..4 wks into flower.. please help??

• Thread starter applepie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
applepie

applepie

Hello everyone, please help a newbie out here :(

My garden appeared to be doing fine until sometime a week ago when I noticed some of the leaves tip on 2 plants beginning to lose color. (slight burn tips, lower leaves turning yellow, etc) After doing extensive reading and determining it was mag def, I gave all the plants 1/4 teaspoon per Gal RO water Epson bath for 24hrs and the plants became a lot more vibrant.

Then two days ago, I fed them using tap water before returned them to their regular nute program (AN A+B, B52, Big Bud at half as recommended) I don't know what had gotten into me thinking it may be good to give them a little mineral boost (yeah pretty stupid here). After 24 hrs, the EC shot up to 4.6, PPM at 2547 and PH was over 7. I emergency flushed it with RO and Cal Mg before returning them to regular nute program. Today, 2 plants are sickly looking with leaves all limp and curled. These 2 plants are in their own individual 5 gal buckets and are not part of the recirculating ones. The recirculating ones are doing fine.

Please look at the before/after pic below and help me diagnose what went wrong? Thank you all!

Newbie weeping here4 wks into flower please help
Newbie weeping here4 wks into flower please help 2
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

did you check the run off??
whats the temps in there???
whats the EC/ppm of your regular feeding at week 4?

the first pic looks super over watered and logged, second looks like toxic medium/ph imbalance

vaporedout

vaporedout

did you check the run off??
whats the temps in there???
whats the EC/ppm of your regular feeding at week 4?

the first pic looks super over watered and logged, second looks like toxic medium/ph imbalance
i thought overwater too

sixstring

sixstring

maybe theres a ton of chlorine in your tap water?if so its not good and most likely permenant damage.i hope im wrong though,plants looked good before the tap water

J

justhydronow

Something seems to be stopping the photosynthesis process, could be pH measuring problems. Calibrate your pH meter or get a new one.

applepie

applepie

Thanks for the replies guys. The two plants is officially dead. I accidentally drowned them by filling the water 1 inch past the hydrotons. I thought I didn't have to go water them so frequently if I filled it up. Oh well, grow n learn.

Top Bottom