Newbie with grow tent issues go figure LOL

• Thread starter sn0w1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Thank you guys for all the help I am now down to 70-75. It was my fault my ducting need to be fixed I had too many bends. Again greatly appreciate the help

yep, my first grow i had my ducting too long, when i raised the lights it had biiiig dips...theres no fan powerful enough to pull through ducting thats snaking all over the place...the shorter the route the better.
if your temps are outta control and you don't know why, check the ducting! def made a world of difference.

loudiamond

loudiamond

ive been growing for 10 yars. just bought a tent went 8 months with failed crops and couldent figure it out for the life of me. found out my tent was offgassing and was killing my plants. sucked big time. trashed the tent kept the frame and constructed my room with that and evrything is back to normal

I had that same problem couldn't figure out for the life of me what was going on. The tent was good for the first grow then I think the adhesive materials began breaking down and I was getting butt leaves and nothing I did remedied the situation. I went online and learned that cheap tents will give off a toxic fume that will kill more sensitive plants. If anyone wants a cheap tent supplier that had off gassing issues, changed their manufacturer and nowhave what I believe to be the best tent out there(I can do pullups on the cross bars) hth supply they have 10x10 tents for $500 and 41/2 by 8 for $260.
I did my research and found they had a problem about a year ago but now everything is good.

My current project as proof.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-grow-show-start-to-finish.52770/#post-969928

Latest posts

Top Bottom