• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pete34

Newbie wtf is this 3
Newbie wtf is this
Newbie wtf is this 2
Two things:
1. Cheers to all of us living in Michigan. The vote for rec usage was passed last week!

2. What in THEE hell is this on the branches? I’ve posted some issues with these plants before but these growths/modules were just observed.

We’ve just flipped to flower because we had to. We’ve been fighting yellowing/dying leaves since taking over grow in 3rd week of veg.

Just fought off a mite invasion recently too. Using Aptus additives and Heavy 16 A and B.

Things just keep on dying.

Thank you for your insight.

Dan789

Dan789

I’m stumped, “wag” it looks like some type egg sack, injected (somehow) into damage on stems. (Think invasion of the body snatchers, very weird). Is this only one plant? Hope so. I’d sacrifice the effected branch, freeze so whatever’s in there doesn’t go anywhere else, then dissect and examine. Take pictures to document.

captiankush

captiankush

Looks like scale bugs/ scale insects to me. Use an iso soaked paper towel and see if you can remove one. You should also see some babies around the larger ones.

CK

P

Pete34

Thanks guys. Yeah they’re all over the majority of the plants in flower.

I broke a branch off and cut it in half right in the middle of one of the growths. It was hard like the rest of the branch. Same texture also. Color was very light-like a normal branch really. No eggs/bugs that I noticed. Weird. I inherited the plants. They’ve been yellow and shitty from the beginning. Only good thing is the veg room from which they came is full of beautiful young ones derived from a different strain. Doesn’t seem to be an environmental factor at least.

They’re growing buds but I’m not expecting much out of them.

Thanks everyone-

P

Pete34

I’m stumped, “wag” it looks like some type egg sack, injected (somehow) into damage on stems. (Think invasion of the body snatchers, very weird). Is this only one plant? Hope so. I’d sacrifice the effected branch, freeze so whatever’s in there doesn’t go anywhere else, then dissect and examine. Take pictures to document.

Btw-what’s “wag” mean? Weird Ass Grow?? Lol

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I've never seen anything that quite looks like that in my decades of this stuff, but it looks to be something genetic instead of biological/bugs since only one strain has them. It could be some sort of virus, although I don't know of any that make that type of lesion. It could have been an injury site that healed funny, but since they are all over the plants, it is unlikely that injuries is the cause unless it was an insect damage early in life that caused the weird spots...the mites could have caused damage that healed funny, since you said you sort of inherited the grow. I'd keep my eyes on it but I don't think it is a infestation and is probably damage that healed up funny. You aren't too far from me (Pa) and I've never seen a plant injury quite like that before.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
We also had ants farming aphids. Those fuckers got smoked too..

Top Bottom