• Thread starter Tdw1976
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cjr5402

Cjr5402

I see other people's grows and how yellow there leaves are and stuff so I know I gotta be doing something right!

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

So trimming would be removing an branches or fan leaves from 5th down is usually what I do. But if you learn how to do tie down method or like you see in one photo its bent like a 90 angle. Will help it bush out more as well as topping and fimming. Toppi g is cutting the new set of leaves before it begins so actually form snipping it about 1/3 up from the node on a 45 degree angle. I'll show you some pic

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

I see other people's grows and how yellow there leaves are and stuff so I know I gotta be doing something right!
Those are pretty,what strain. Ivegot several from northern lights,skittles, Skywalker og,etc...

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

So ny plants in summer got hermed out by a male blue dream so actually thats a cross of blue dream and black jack the 2 small ones are and the others a super skunk#1 i bought 3rd best seed bank site. Next time ima go to cropkings

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

Here's a detailed video
Thanks bud. I've learned a lot tonight. I'm not setting up for another 2 or 3 weeks,,but I hope to have the right info for a decent yeild. Whats the average yeild per plant,and does a longer veg help

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Okay so iys hard to say about yield because it comes down to genetics grow environment. I'd rather have smaller amount of potent bud than a high yield thats not as potent. First get the technique down. But im hoping to get but the company seeds say for indoor average 13 ounces per meter sqaure at harvest(thats before dry and cure). So id say if you had a good solid 4.5 feet tall plants busy and 6-8 id say getting anywhere close to a half pound be nice.

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

And yes longer veg better anywhere between 3-16 weeks you can veg thats why Indoors you can control the light so it doesn't turn on you from natural light. Im on coming on week 10 now but if been doing lst and hst for height restrictions and bushy plants. Im hoping 2/3 my tent will be full from center when I down flowering. Also take into an account first 2 weeks of flower is the stretch phase so take account or that heightening.

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Also try not to over stress the plant if topping trimming and fimming. Do it to soon from a recovery itll stud if to much is de foliage the plant can go into nutrient lockout, burn and stud because it doesn't have anywhere to store it. Buy those fabric pots tooo dude when I say there was a hige fucking difference between my first and now my second. I really can't elaborate on that

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Skywalker og sounds fucking awesome. I usually snag those buy 10 get 10 free. Find the highest thc indicas and maybe some sativas

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

And yes longer veg better anywhere between 3-16 weeks you can veg thats why Indoors you can control the light so it doesn't turn on you from natural light. Im on coming on week 10 now but if been doing lst and hst for height restrictions and bushy plants. Im hoping 2/3 my tent will be full from center when I down flowering. Also take into an account first 2 weeks of flower is the stretch phase so take account or that heightening.
Also try not to over stress the plant if topping trimming and fimming. Do it to soon from a recovery itll stud if to much is de foliage the plant can go into nutrient lockout, burn and stud because it doesn't have anywhere to store it. Buy those fabric pots tooo dude when I say there was a hige fucking difference between my first and now my second. I really can't elaborate on that
What do you mean last and hst

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

Skywalker og sounds fucking awesome. I usually snag those buy 10 get 10 free. Find the highest thc indicas and maybe some sativas
Not sure i can order im in Texas. But I get great strains farm fresh from a magic pot delivering mushroom..lmao...code...I pull seeds out of that regularly. I've got about 100 seeds from around 12 top shelf strains. Cali dream,included

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Nice im from PA they are very descriet. Comes from Netherlands or the other store Canada. But thats awesome I wish I could and low and high stress techniques. Were you stress the plant out to make it recover and stronger.

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Wish I could grab from farms but I'd have to live in a different damn state.

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

Wish I could grab from farms but I'd have to live in a different damn state.
Why.. im in tx remember, so not legal to think about..lol. farms in ok. Legal there. Tricks of trade,pateince,patience, sweating..lol...but I we up with buds under my pillow..lol..he's the one pushing me to grow and giving me equipment, . He is a botanist for over 20 years but he's so busy I try not to bother him

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Thats cool. And I'm no where near Oklahoma ×D best I could do is dc and I'd rather fly to Colorado California or Oregon.

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

Thats cool. And I'm no where near Oklahoma ×D best I could do is dc and I'd rather fly to Colorado California or Oregon.
Just keep doin what your doing and you won't need to. U think I can order seeds and get them

Cjr5402

Cjr5402

Yeah, as long as you have Zelle its super easy they don't rip you of no scammers just put your order in. Take that info and follow the payment steps. Ilovegrowinginvalid.com or cropkingseeds.com

Crop king id definitely the more expensive and one of the top sites in seed banks in the world I think 1 or 2 and ilgm is like 3 or 5. Ilgm has some killer deals while crop kings doesn't. 5 seeds are usually 79.99- 109.99 109.99-149.99 for 10 and 20 for 189.99 to 239.99 than they got buy ten get ten free.

Tdw1976

Tdw1976

Yeah, as long as you have Zelle its super easy they don't rip you of no scammers just put your order in. Take that info and follow the payment steps. Ilovegrowinginvalid.com or cropkingseeds.com

Crop king id definitely the more expensive and one of the top sites in seed banks in the world I think 1 or 2 and ilgm is like 3 or 5. Ilgm has some killer deals while crop kings doesn't. 5 seeds are usually 79.99- 109.99 109.99-149.99 for 10 and 20 for 189.99 to 239.99 than they got buy ten get ten free.
What is zella

Top Bottom