• Thread starter Bubblenutz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bubblenutz

Hi everyone, I'm a new medical grower looking for guidance. Currently I have 4 auto blueberries and one auto banana Kush. I'm using fox farm ocean forest, RO water, cal-mag, 3 gallon fabric pots, 4x4 grow tent, Mars hydro ts3000 (480 W) led light. As of 12/16/21 I'm on day 44 since germination.
I've recently ran into a problem on one of my plants leaves. I'm sure it's something you guys have seen time and time again, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
This is only off of one plant (blueberry) and mainly on the older bottom leaves.

Newbie 2
Newbie 3
Newbie 4
Newbie 5
Newbie 6
Newbie 7
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My guess is your fine and those were low lying leaves. Stay the course unless it accelerates and needs something more.

Things you can do:
1) a enzyme flush; or equivalent.
2) yucca extract flush https://www.amazon.com/Yucca-Extrac...?keywords=Yucca+Saponin&qid=1641874416&sr=8-1

I wouldn't suggest adding in additional nitrogen at this point TBH; it seems relative minor; do the above first; and wait and watch what happens next. Honestly; I don't think nitrogen is the problem here; although it's uptake certainly might start being affected if this progresses further.

The above should help settle your pH if you've got any problems in that department; and help flush out any extra muck (probably excessive phosphate) in there that's accumulated during flowering. The roots are likely getting tighter at this point, so keeping penetration and good drainage is key.

Would need to know more about the grow to give any concrete information. ie type of fertilization regime; substrate preparation; ect.

Top Bottom