• Thread starter Potter27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

You should be getting close....when you see white hairs starting to come up where the flowers will grow, she will be in transition. How often are you watering/ feeding?

P

Potter27

Every 2/3 days and feeding them every other time, what do you think I would yield from 450watt led light

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

If I had to water every 2 to 3 days, I would be considering transplanting to a larger pot....or I would be close to finishing in flower. Normally, my plants in soil go about 4-5 days between watering/ feedings. I normally cycle my feedings with water, water, water, feed...adding Cal/ mag every watering and feeding...and of course adjust ph 6.4 for soil myself...

P

Potter27

Yeah I think I could have waited longer to water, I’m going to leave them now until the soil has dried out completely?

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

If you are able to look in on your plants at least once a day, look at the fan leaves on your plants...they are good indicators to when the plan is starting to get thirsty...but don't let them droop down completely, but you will notice when the top growth starts to drop off from that "V" look. Here are 2 photos to help demonstrate what that would look like. I hope it helps 😉 The first photo shows she is starting to get thirsty. The second photo shows the response to being watered.

Image1
Image2
Ponky

Ponky

Yeah I think I could have waited longer to water, I’m going to leave them now until the soil has dried out completely?
Stick a finger in there. You'll feel when it's ready. Not dry dry. Just ready to drink up more water.

Top Bottom