• Thread starter Bulldogbill91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bulldogbill91

Hi I'm new here and was hoping for some help.
I've got a 1.2 metres x 1.2metre x 2 metres tent and a 450watt led light.
How many plants can I do?

I'm getting confused when to water and give nutrients. Every 2 days?
And give nutrients every time you water ?

And I have a 80cm x 80cm x 160cm

With - 220 watt led will this be enough power for flower and how many plants could you do?

Many thanks

G

Glomus

What kind of pots are you going to use? Type of nutes? Soil Medium? With multiple LEDs you can spread the light out more and get them closer to the plant but I would suggest using a HPS for flowering just my opinion.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

In smaller tent 1 plant with long veg, scrog, lst, top etc or 4 with shorter veg, lst and fim/top or scrog. Depends your medium and after testing you see what fit best with your style and 220w is good.
I have same size tent only 20cm taller, 2x 20l nft system 1 plant per system, 105w COB led and 135w HLG board. Mostly got 200-250g per round but i grow this moment only seeds with good cuts 300-400g is nicely possible.

B

Bulldogbill91

Hi I'm new here and was hoping for some help.
I've got a 1.2 metres x 1.2metre x 2 metres tent and a 450watt led light.
How many plants can I do?

I'm getting confused when to water and give nutrients. Every 2 days?
And give nutrients every time you water ?

And I have a 80cm x 80cm x 160cm

With - 220 watt led will this be enough power for flower and how many plants could you do?

Many thanks
What kind of pots are you going to use? Type of nutes? Soil Medium? With multiple LEDs you can spread the light out more and get them closer to the plant but I would suggest using a HPS for flowering just my opinion.
Hi thanks for the reply I'm using 12l fabric pots and soil also using Dutch pro nutrients grow A&B. multi total - silcia - take root thanks

B

Bulldogbill91

In smaller tent 1 plant with long veg, scrog, lst, top etc or 4 with shorter veg, lst and fim/top or scrog. Depends your medium and after testing you see what fit best with your style and 220w is good.
I have same size tent only 20cm taller, 2x 20l nft system 1 plant per system, 105w COB led and 135w HLG board. Mostly got 200-250g per round but i grow this moment only seeds with good cuts 300-400g is nicely possible.
Hi thanks for the info appreciate it.

SSgrower

SSgrower

What media are you in? Welcome to the farm. We also like to see pictures of your grow, they help us to determine a problem if it were to arise. I can grow 5-6 plants in my 4x4 tent. I use Dyna-Gro nutrients but have heard good things about Dutch Pro nutrients,Cheers SS

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Welcome to the farm!

Lighting is sufficient in both tents.

Watering should never be done on a schedule ... meaning always every 2 days or every 3 days. They may fall into that kind of routine on their own and they usually do but let them tell you when they need watering. If in doubt, you can use the lift method to see how light the pots are ... or purchase a cheap analog moisture meter.

Number of plants vary by how large you grow the plant and to some extent the plant's genetics. I personally would only run 4 plants in a 4 x 4 but 5-6 is doable if you keep them slightly smaller. With 6 plants in the 4 x 4, you might be playing twister on watering day unless you can remove them from the tent for watering and inspection.

B

Bulldogbill91

What media are you in? Welcome to the farm. We also like to see pictures of your grow, they help us to determine a problem if it were to arise. I can grow 5-6 plants in my 4x4 tent. I use Dyna-Gro nutrients but have heard good things about Dutch Pro nutrients,Cheers SS
E3EF2574 7B2B 48C9 BBE1 0F79F78DFAC7

hi any tips or advice would appreciate thanks

34D3DC27 1A4F 4861 BBE5 AB154F0DB384
Top Bottom