• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowby02

Slowby02

Newbie 2
Newbie 3

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Give us the details. What are they growing in. How much do you feed them, what do you feed them, how often, what lights, how close?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks like its starting to need more food...something to go by is lime green is under fed dark green & waxy looking is over fed....I see them going lime green...nitrogen is needed but you should have a line of nutrients that provide every thing they need. Lots of good companies I go with General Hydroponics 3 part.....Fox Farms has a line Advance Nutrients, GAIA Green, ECT

Slowby02

Slowby02

Give us the details. What are they growing in. How much do you feed them, what do you feed them, how often, what lights, how close?
It's been kinda thrown together for now as I'm trying to finish a room in my basement of my split level but , disability has slowed that down. I have them under a Viparspectre xs2000 18" over the plants at 50% power, only have them in 3 gallon pots but, wanting to put them in 5. A buddy of mine that is gave me some dirt from his past grows. I water every other day mostly but, only feed every other watering and only feeding Alskan fish plant food 5-1-1. Temp kept around 70-75 and humidity around 50% with a fan blowing

Slowby02

Slowby02

Looks like its starting to need more food...something to go by is lime green is under fed dark green & waxy looking is over fed....I see them going lime green...nitrogen is needed but you should have a line of nutrients that provide every thing they need. Lots of good companies I go with General Hydroponics 3 part.....Fox Farms has a line Advance Nutrients, GAIA Green, ECT
Thanks, I've only been using Alaskan fish plant food 5-1-1 every other time I water because I'm pretty broke right now but, trying to piece it together lol

Slowby02

Slowby02

Thanks, I've only been using Alaskan fish plant food 5-1-1 every other time I water because I'm pretty broke right now but, trying to piece it together lol
I also ha
I also have cal mag but, have only used it once, should I use that more as well? I've actually done research but, still have trouble feeling things out

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes I hear you, I'm not sure what to recommend other than more food, There maybe a cheap product out there that can help but you're going to need something soon, What your using isn't going to be enough, specially going into and being in flower...you'll need more juice if you want it to perform well

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I also ha

I also have cal mag but, have only used it once, should I use that more as well? I've actually done research but, still have trouble feeling things out
I don't but I do use Epsom Salts for the Magnesium when I use led lights, my well water has enough calcium

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's been kinda thrown together for now as I'm trying to finish a room in my basement of my split level but , disability has slowed that down. I have them under a Viparspectre xs2000 18" over the plants at 50% power, only have them in 3 gallon pots but, wanting to put them in 5. A buddy of mine that is gave me some dirt from his past grows. I water every other day mostly but, only feed every other watering and only feeding Alskan fish plant food 5-1-1. Temp kept around 70-75 and humidity around 50% with a fan blowing
I use 3 gallon pots and I prefer them over 5 gal......3 gal use 1 gal of water or food every 3-4 days
( it takes mine 4 days now but in warmer weather 3 days ) to dry between the next water/feed.....1 gallon is a perfect amount for a weekly food cycle in 3 gal pots...

5 gal takes 1.75 gals of water/food and drys in 4- 5 days ( now 5+maybe 6) so only 1 feed every 10 days-12 days.....I've used them I like 3 gal better and they work for me....

Optimal leaf temp is 78 f so as close to that is perfect...in veg 65% is good but I'm at 55% now and I'm good any lower I'll turn on a humidifier....

Slowby02

Slowby02

I use 3 gallon pots and I prefer them over 5 gal......3 gal use 1 gal of water or food every 3-4 days
( it takes mine 4 days now but in warmer weather 3 days ) to dry between the next water/feed.....1 gallon is a perfect amount for a weekly food cycle in 3 gal pots...

5 gal takes 1.75 gals of water/food and drys in 4- 5 days ( now 5+maybe 6) so only 1 feed every 10 days-12 days.....I've used them I like 3 gal better and they work for me....

Optimal leaf temp is 78 f so as close to that is perfect...in veg 65% is good but I'm at 55% now and I'm good any lower I'll turn on a humidifier....
Thanks again

Top Bottom