• Thread starter MattToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MattToker

I'm new around here, planning on growing reasonably soon.

I figure if I can grow my own, nobody can/will bother me (if I'm careful/discreet).

I actually caught a trafficking charge about a month back (it'll probably get stayed, but I have to say its still a major pain.. and its for selling a bit of stuff I had laying around to someone who was mmar exempt).. So I may seem super paranoid about a few things and be extra careful, but I'd say thats with good reason. (Even on here, I use a proxy to login and a throwaway email that I only log into behind that proxy, thats probably a bit excessive, but I figure I can never be to careful).

I know how to cover my trails for the most part, so please don't tell me I'm in a stupid position to grow, but any advice as to further covering my trails is cool :).

I have a lot of equipment from fish tanks (another hobby of mine), including T6s, a few HPS lights from lizards, reservoir tanks, co2 tanks, pumps and air pumps.. I figure I'm only short a few small things for setting up a hydro grow, and should be able to get the stuff reasonably cheap. I plan to buy seeds here, or on another similar site, but I have a friend who is willing to receive the package for me.

Quick question: are seeds on this site mailed from Canada, USA, or all over the place?

Thanks, and I'm already coming to enjoy this site reading around :)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Quick question: are seeds on this site mailed from Canada, USA, or all over the place?

Thanks, and I'm already coming to enjoy this site reading around :)

Welcome on board!!

U will figure this out as soon as u will place the first order homie :)

Top Bottom