• Thread starter Aegis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aegis

Hey all,
New to the forum and new to farming. Not sure of my methid but have read some books. the best I can figure is that overall grow is about 5 to 6 months? I'm not sure. Been growing for 4 weeks now. The corp is about 6" high. Does this sound right?

Suggestions welcomed
Aegis

AssManOG

AssManOG

Welcome Aegis, umm starting from seed it could be anywhere from 4 1/2 to 6 months if done properly.

Clones take less time depending on your veg, 70 days or less, sometimes....

whats a corp?

OG-AssMan

A

Aegis

Welcome Aegis, umm starting from seed it could be anywhere from 4 1/2 to 6 months if done properly.

Clones take less time depending on your veg, 70 days or less, sometimes....

whats a corp?

OG-AssMan
The corp is a typo. Thank for the info. Not new to the herb; but, First time growing and started from seed.

neverbreak

neverbreak

welcome bro, ya will love farming. get into it!

neverbreak

Cort

Cort

Welcome to the farm. My first grow I made a log and got some great feedback, tips and tricks to help me on my way. More experienced eyes caught a few things I did not see before they became major problems. Posting pics is a good idea.

You made a great choice in reading up before starting up. Hope you do well.

A

Aegis

Welcome to the farm. My first grow I made a log and got some great feedback, tips and tricks to help me on my way. More experienced eyes caught a few things I did not see before they became major problems. Posting pics is a good idea.

You made a great choice in reading up before starting up. Hope you do well.
Thank you for the welcome. I will be posting photos then and looking for all the help I can get. Peace

Top Bottom