Newish grower with lots to learn still!

• Thread starter Jbl613
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbl613

Jbl613

Hey everyone I'm a newish grower that still learning everyday! I currently have a 6.5x6.5x6.5 tent with two samsung led lights(301h-301b) and a 315w single ended hps
Growing 3 different strains (astro pink, grandpas stash, cherry gar cee ya) currently in veg state growing in promix! If anyone has any major tips they would like to throw at me feel free to not hold back! I like to learn as much as I can about growing!

Newish grower with lots to learn still
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Hey everyone I'm a newish grower that still learning everyday! I currently have a 6.5x6.5x6.5 tent with two samsung led lights(301h-301b) and a 315w single ended hps
Growing 3 different strains (astro pink, grandpas stash, cherry gar cee ya) currently in veg state growing in promix! If anyone has any major tips they would like to throw at me feel free to not hold back! I like to learn as much as I can about growing!
Welcome to the farm man

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
welcome to the farm.. join in on threads, it’s a friendly helpful community!😁

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If you want to get tips the best thing you can do is start a thread in the "grow diaries" section documenting your grow so people can follow along. Post as much info as you can about how you do things, what your using, what's your processes and thought process for doing things etc. Plenty of seasoned growers will likely be reading and most are happy to offer up insights and comments. Its often it's easier to see a problem before it happens if you can just dump as much seemingly trivial info about your grow as you can. It's much harder to diagnose a pic of a sick leaf with little background info for example.

Welcome to the farm, looks like you're off to a great start.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
is this a new post or older than the other one that me and @growsince79 spoke to you about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom