• Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

throwback420

Newly Proposed Amendment Will Allow FBI to Hack TOR and VPN Users

cant put the article up if somebody wants to

R

redlife215

Tor can't be too bad it took silkroad dude like 2 years to get popped and even that was because he fucked up and sent emails to people without going thru an encryption or whatever

R

redlife215

He kept using the same computers, that's part of what got him busted. ;)

He used his yahoo email to put out help wanted ads for people to help run the website. That was what got him caught. If he would have done everything thru tor he would a still been ordering hits and pumping drugs all over the world. Other then the hitman shit he was real smart.

Skoosh

Skoosh

I agree he's smart, but how smart is 'busted'?
My (late) brother in law was involved in a level he never 'leveled' with me about 100%, w/Tor but I'll say this, his programming skills were amazing enough that when we used the encrypted chat software he wrote to run over anything (google, yahoo, etc) I got a (physical) phone call from my I.S.P. the day after we used it with them telling me I 'needed a new modem'
Obviously I didn't bother returning their call.

But in my experience it's the one instant of complacency that gets people got, and sometimes got like a mutha f*ckee!
/Rant

R

redlife215

There are many real smart people in jail. Getting busted doesn't mean u r dumb it's almost impossible now a days to actually outsmart the law but he was able to do it for 2 years, he just ran out of luck

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

im not a "tech guy" but that looks real cool,and cheap enough.
Ya hopefully someone knowledgable bout this stuff will chime in. A buddy of mine showed it to me who is "tech savvy", most of the time I think he's full of shit. So I thought I'd run it by these fellers

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hubby is a tech guy whose specialty is building LAN/WAN (local area networks/wide area networks) as well as building out his company's wifi footprint, and he says this is likely legitimate.

Top Bottom