• Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hey farmers

i just recieved this from a bro and i love them already,
The NYCD have this citrus fruit smell and taste that make my mouth watering :clapping pine smell with some fuel undernotes. this is a cut a bro got from spain, i will grow this one very soon.

View attachment 73797
View attachment 73798
View attachment 73799

Here's the Moby Dick from Dinafem, their best strain IMO. This is White Widow x Jack Herer cross well done! Strong sugary, spice, acid green lemon taste, a white with a jack taste i love it just the name sucks lol

View attachment 73800

im out for a vap session :volcano:

:tongueout

winta

winta

yo those look rockin my dude! congrats on the cut! that nycd is a must have!

H

haze89

Looks ill man. I used to get NYCD directly from nyc and it was some killer citrus fuely choke for sure. I've never grown out any dinafem gear though. A friend of mine ran their Royal Haze for a bit, but I gave him a cut of Tom Hills O-Haze Purple pheno and he ditched the RH right away. The RH was nice but that Moby looks a lot frostier.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah winta NYCD is good stuff fo'sho bro.
Thanks haze89! IMO MobyDick is dinafem best stuff out there but i only tried a few. I know they have new stuff on. Might to go look for a 20 pack of moby i found the keeper.
I tested their blue widow and was't impres at all. they critical was ok, the moby have something special, the strong green lime taste and smell combine with spice, sugar and acids are something i like a lot.

View attachment 73950

H

haze89

Yeah I forgot about the blue widow. The same kid who did the RH grew that out aswell. Wasn't to crazy about it, but the full melt was nice.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
indeed blue widow buds are dense hard rock but the smoke ain't the best, wish i tried that full melt. I heard they are coming with a Kush line soon...

H

haze89

indeed blue widow buds are dense hard rock but the smoke ain't the best, wish i tried that full melt. I heard they are coming with a Kush line soon...

Sounds ill. I've recently been getting a lot of really nice kush and it's a really nice change from my usual haze's. I was even lucky enough to get real deal Chemdog D. Shit rippppped my head off. I wrote out a smoke report for the farm but I lost it somewhere on my comp haha. I'm sure just about everyone here has heard enough about that strain though haha.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D is a proven hitter hell yeah! i can't wait for some SourDawg D

Latest posts

Top Bottom