Next drop coming soon ECSD S1s and more...

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew up on the east coast and i can only say that what i have seen so far is what ever sunsim has is the closest thing to what we called sour d right outside of mass... it could be the same and i am fine with that... i dont really care for names... as long as the bud is the same, i will try em all.... bring it on logic i cant wait... thanks for the info sour b...

C

CHEVYBOX

i grew up on the east coast and i can only say that what i have seen so far is what ever sunsim has is the closest thing to what we called sour d right outside of mass... it could be the same and i am fine with that... i dont really care for names... as long as the bud is the same, i will try em all.... bring it on logic i cant wait... thanks for the info sour b...

I second that.. I like all the SD cuts and am glad to see some peeps working them!! CAnt wait to start the Sour D seed hunts!!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
who cares the name regardless logic is bringing it out finally a company hears the consumer out and brings out s1s thanx divine

pura

pura

thanks for looking out for us logic...any pics by chance? what else will you be dropping...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Between that and raskal i hope to get some KILL sometime in May!!

hotRod

hotRod

I got some of swerves aj diesel x Chemdog D rolling and it's an
Amazing cross. Super vigorous and the resin it throws is impressive.
Not the skunky sour in flavor as sunsets and
smaller colas also.

K

Karma Genetics

I hope you polinated that Katsu Bubba, with that Sour pollen. Becasue that is going to be a great one.

sycboy

sycboy

Do you send the seeds overseas? Will they be on THCbay? Can I buy some? I really want to try this strain out!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Update: These will be ready for release around 21st May :harvest:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
great news i love logic in a non gay way lol thanx for making these available

M

mal