Next Grow Advice?

• Thread starter Cpt-Redeye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cpt-Redeye

Hey there, just wanted to do a post and ask some of you experienced people if this setup sounds like a good way to go?...
I got a tent measuring 1.4mx1.4mx2m with 600watt hps, 125rvk extraction and a fan....i am thinkin of goin for 7" diameter polypots with a depth of 9" (could always be potted into another polypot to give double the depth) my plan would be to go for 30 seeds (not yet ready to have mother n clones etc) get them vegging and then get them into the 7" pots and in a sog setup...(should comfortably be able to fit 36 x 7" pots in that space)...obviously i am going to get some males but if i get roughly 50/50 or better that would be 15 or more plants hopefully...
do u think i would be better going for that sort of setup or just doing simular to what i have done last time and germ 1 set of seeds and leave them veg for a bit longer and then risk only gettin a few females as happened last time...i got 2 females out of 7 germinated seeds...(4 out of 9 if i count the 2 that i germinated and grew before havin a light etc...1 did not germinate at all..)
I'm guessing that i would get a better result with more plants to start with and just not lettin them get so big...
Am i right in thinking i should get better results from having alot more smaller plants as apposed to a few bigger ones?
Any advice would be great....
i'd be using a coco mix with biobizz nutes again...
look forward to reading some comments....
thanks

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah if your looking to increase yield in a small pace, then higher plant numbers is where it's at, unless you wanna do a ScroG.

Latest posts

Top Bottom