Next grow coming up dumb question to ask

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Because my grow area in basement tends to get more humid and cooler in the summer time, I was thinking of turning on lights at night instead of during the day. I'm just wondering if it be easier to maintain heat and humidity does it make sense or I smoked too much already thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have always run my lights at night. Helps with heat in winter and temps in summer. I like 8pm to 8am for the flower room and the veg tent keeps going until 2pm. Shuts down the warmest 6 hours of the day.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Here in Michigan, the electric rate is cheaper from 7 pm to 7 am. Obviously also helps with heat. Just got notice in mail summer rates are coming.
Thanks that's what I'm gonna do have a good one

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here in Michigan, the electric rate is cheaper from 7 pm to 7 am. Obviously also helps with heat. Just got notice in mail summer rates are coming.

We have Great Lakes electric co op out here in the west. Better prices and no rate hike times. And no long power outages while the southern part of the state stays dark after the bad storms. They come right out and fix everything.

Harvard

Harvard

We have Great Lakes electric co op out here in the west. Better prices and no rate hike times. And no long power outages while the southern part of the state stays dark after the bad storms. They come right out and fix everything.
I have consumers and am out in farm land across from a lake. Pretty sure we’re neighbors from your posts.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have consumers and am out in farm land across from a lake. Pretty sure we’re neighbors from your posts.

North and west Michigan from around Boyne and down past traverse city and south of manistee has the Great Lakes energy co op. They are even putting in broadband cables for us all to have better cheaper internet out in the woods. When I lived 5 miles south of where I do now I had consumers electric. I’m right on the coverage border.

Top Bottom