Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sin city Seeds Sins OG

• Gage Green Starlet Kush

• Total voters
DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

So I'm looking for another OG to try growing and I live in an area without easy access to elite clones, leaving finding a good cross my best bet. I would much prefer regular and non backcrossed (at least excessively) seeds, I know fem'd have their purpose and I'll be trying kosher kush on top of whatever else you guys recommend, I just want something that I can get a male from and I feel regular seeds are slightly less likely to hermy (I know this is a trait of OG and am fine with picking a few bananas off, I wont freak out over one sac or nanner and toss the crop like I've seen some do). I've done a poll of the top choices I've found but am welcome to suggestions, thanks for any help you can give. Oh and yes I do have experience growing/growing OG's, I'm just looking for outside input. (I've done barneys critical kush, RP OG and Sour Kush and am now on a single Northern Lights #2 x OG kush from a bean breed in cali in 08'. I may be happy with this last one but I may not be able to carry it over to the next cycle)

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

Thanks for the response. It's about the only strain my local dispensary can manage to grow well, that and sour diesel so I assume it must be pretty good when grown by better growers. What kind of yields did you get and do you have any plant pics so i can get an idea of structure?What other OGs can you compare it to?

Top Bottom