Next Strain

• Thread starter DoctorWho05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

So I'm looking to add a couple strains to my garden in the next cycle, and I'm looking for peoples opinions on what they think would fill my criteria.
First off, even though I'm medical in a medical state, clones just arent available at dispensaries and most of the privately held elites are held very tightly. So for one of the strains I want to add: I want a sour diesel/diesel or Chemdog (from my limited experience with chems i would say I lean to Chemdog D and sour diesel) cross and I would very much prefer regular seeds. I'm looking for the taste and high of diesel or chem more than plant or bud structure if that helps any. To clarify: a strong euphoric head high that also has a body high and a strong feeling of happiness. The last bit is just my personal reaction to most sour and chem, to a stronger degree than with other strains. I'd also like a strong smell of fuel and that sour rotten smell. I'd also like some kind of indica dominant OG strain in case this single plant of northern lights #2 x OG kush (brought out of northern cali in 08') doesn't work out or I lose it between cycles. I look for an earthy, "kushy" and either or both lemon or fuel scents in an OG cross with a strong and narcotic body high that also leaves my head spinning if I overdo it (or get it just right, depending). So thank you for any input, this is my first post here but I've been looking through the forums for a while (and growing for longer but unfortunately the more experienced guys here are off the books hippies (source of the nl2 x OG and the rest have less experience and knowledge than me).

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I cant see where you're from, but there are too many to name... Shit, count. Gage green has some fuelly crosses. A lot of breeders on here too. Check out motarebel beans... If youre in Denver i have some you should run lol. A mexican sativa X sour d backcross (Nova) crossed with the chem. Should be sour and fuel funkness. Got some kosher X Nova as well. Def funk there. Or a hindu X sourD (hindu) backcross that more indica dom. Trichs are the size salt granules... Rare dankness has some dank(obviously). Bodhi seeds(ive heard, and smoked, good things). Ive been wanting to try Karma genetics and Archive seed bank. If you get anything interesting def do a grow report.

DoctorWho05

DoctorWho05

I'm from Maine but to be honest I want to move to Colorado because it has a way more open and thriving medical/recreational scene. All of those crosses sound great especially the Nova x chem, if I end up in or near Denver I'll be sure to hit you up. I guess I know who offers what to an extent, I'd just like to hear more about the reputations before I pull the trigger. Good to hear more good about rare dankness, they're one of the top prospects. I was looking to Bodhi as well, specifically golden triangle, the fuzz, and pura vida. What would you recommend from Gage for fuelly crosses? Most of their stuff seems sold out on attitude. The only choices or at least best choices for ordering seeds to Maine seem to be attitude and possibly here if their cross country shipping is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom