Next year seed choices

• Thread starter NorcalAbdiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalAbdiver

Some im pretty new here and have been reading this forum for days now. One thing i cant seem to wrap my head around is who to buy seeds from i figured attitude was were i would buy from. Secondly i need help on the seed manufacturer, i looks like they all have the same seed varities but some charge outlandish prices for them compared to other companies. I am usually a person that believes that you get what you pay for but i just not so sure in this area so this is were i need some help.

I will be started from regular seeds early spring in central valley of california. i had planned to veg and force flower indoors and take clones of the best looking and growing females. One consideration i have to make is that temps outdoors can get to 105 + regulary here in the summer and extended heat waves are not uncommon.

Some of the seeds l have been looking at and info on if they are good or over priced and if so what would be a better alternative would be very helpful.

Somas seeds Lavendern (both soma seeds seem kinda pricey does the from them mean anythign in better quality?)
Soma seeds white light
Greenhouse super lemon haze feminized
De janman widow 2004

Ideally i would like 2 types of plants 1 indica and 1 sativa. i would like to stay with regular seeds versus feminized seeds. I plan to use subcools soil mix and plant in my backyard. I live at the end of a long court that backs up to a creek and skunky smeels are very common. i have 7 foot fences and 2 german shepard dogs and im surrounded buy retired people so i hope to have little risk of being ripped. (i hope). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

C

Cify

Google is your best friend. I spent many many late nights reading reviews or reading old grow logs on w/e seeds peaked my interest at the time. Now this is only from my experence but just like you said, you get what you pay for. I started with a feminized mix pack from GHS. While it was some good smoke 2 hermied on me, one seed just never sprouted, but one(Lemon Skunk 100+day pheno) was amazing. Finally spent the 100 for a pack of ograskals alien kush x og kush and I would have easily paid much more for them. Best girls I have ever had.

Its like trying to find a really good inexpensive bottle of wine. This website has some of the best breeders out right now but you will be paying $100+ a pack. Look at subcool's seeds or anyone here on the bay.

Z

zoeronerer

next year its every fucking thing i have in the fridge ...........GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom