Nfl 2011

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any1 can win these games! Fuck the Patriots. Tom Brady is a well protected bitch! Fools gonna get put out of the game. Don't doubt the Ravens. They be beating on fools all season. The 49ers have been steam Rollin folks also! Did u not see that Saint's RB get knocked the fuck out? It would be great to see a bro vs bro SuperBowl. Giants vs Pats = A Boring Ass Game. I'm neutral on this shit as well. GO RAIDERS! Lol.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Thansk Ml.. I think you will Be VERY happy with the slection I give you guys to choose from... you guys will get to choose from stuff that will NEVER get released from me...parent stock..etc...

And it must be nice to be a Giants fan...I forgot what its like to watch The Boys in the playoffs...much less The Championship game, or The SuperBowl..

Giants vs Pats in The SuperBowl? Thats what Im seeing....

Enjoy the Game ML....

lol nah not really a Giants fan (anymore) even though I grew up there and rooted for them when I was a kid

Im a Raiders fan and just didnt want to hear all my shit talking niner fan friends for the next few years

2DogWalker

LOL.. Yeah, That sucked man... Looks like teh Best Team won that game though....

Looks like The G-Men are heading for the Super Bowl, for a repeat against the Pats...

Cool to see this thread is still going on...

Going to be 2 great games today..

Who y'all got in these....Anyone think The Niner's and Ravens will pull it off....?
I think the Giants front 4 on d is playing too good right now...We will see...

You guys have a Great Championship Sunday... and so you guys know...I am making some Crazy, killer F1 crosses..Some will be part of the "Limited Release" Drop in March, and others will be so Limited, that they will never get released, Just for my Breeding projects in teh future.. EVERYTHING will be offered up to the Winners...including the Lines that i will NOT be releasing (Private Breeding Stock)....

Should be some Very Special packs available to the 3 winners...

Looks like the g men took it to the house....thanks for hooking up the winners with them prizes homie!!

Have a good winter everyone..... Be safe!

I'll be in touch w everyone about next year just incase we have problemos or something......

Thanks again to all the playas and congrats to the winners.....
2dogwalkER

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Crew.... Hope Everyone is doing well right now, With NO football to watch.. We got the draft in April... Thats cool.. I think I like the Draft more than actual Football..lol... The Draft is the SHit! We should all get together in Vegas for a draft party...I think Ill be in Vegas for 420 this year... Unless plans change....

Either way...I have NOT forgot about getting prizes to the winners...This upcoming Spring Drop will be supply the winners with packs...I also will open up my seed vault to the winners.. So you guys will have LOTS to choose from in few weeks... Wont be long now...

Congrats again to The winners...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just received my first place prize from 2DogWalker and as if the wifi beans werent enough there was some extra cheese (of the exodus variety) in my package

thank you very much kind sir!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
HEy whats up Football Crew.... Just letting you folks know.. I have NOT forgotten about you all...

The seeds for The Limited Release, Spring Drop, are finally ready to go for teh most part..Still need to package them up....And still waiting on a few to finish up.. But The First Wave is ready to go..

Ill get a list of genetics for the winners to choose from...I'll include seeds and clones... Which ever you all want...Ill open up my Mother room up to you all too...

So, Ill work on getting a list of genetics in seed form and in Clone form to choose from... And if there is somethimg special you have been wanting to get your hands on let me know...I might be able to work that out for you too...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Who is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners?

I know Mother won first.....Who are the other players in this?

2DogWalker

Sticky icky was second

And third was uhh I'll have to check, been thru some fine meds since then....

2dw

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Alright fellas.... I have NOT forgotten about any of you, and i think its a good time to get the prizes squared away, before I send off these last few packs of The "First Wave" to some Vendors on the West Coast....

Please pick anything from this current drop, or Any of my base lines, And I will also throw in a couple extra packs of something nice... IF, You pick something like Purple Berry BX, then I wont have any ready for about another 2 months...... But i have packs of Everything from thsi current drop, everything except the Chameleon Kush, but will have more of them in 2 months...

Send me a PM, explaining what your 1st choice is, and ill get it sent out...

Whatever you guys pick, Ill throw in a pack of Sin Diesel, The finished version, its a perfect 50/50 blend of both parents, a High yielding, Sour Candy smell/taste, with a pretty quick flowering time...really high yielding, and super frosty...Its been worked to a point, where I think its as perfecvt as it can get...Like I said, a perfect 50/50 mix...

Also, Ill throw in a pack of Mass Super Skunk x Hindu Kush seeds as well....

Plus whatever you fellas pick as yoru prize....

S

sfzoo

Sorry guys.

been a crazy few months...

lemme know who, what, when, and where...we'll get this sorted soon.

Top Bottom