NFSOT?

• Thread starter Neuro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
So, I've been seeing this acronym popping up on a few other sites I frequent. Thank you everyone for not using it here. What's the deal? Does this actually protect anyone, anywhere from anything in a legal sense? Is anyone ever deluged by offers to buy their crop on the net? I mean, I see people grow incredible shit all the time but I've never contacted anyone and been like "Yeah. Let me buy from you." And some of these pictures? You couldn't pay me enough to bring those plants into a grow. Why do people tag their stuff this way?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've never seen that, but I'm only on a couple of sites.

Only once, a few years ago, did anyone message me about selling them weed. I put him on 'ignore.'

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
I've never seen that, but I'm only on a couple of sites.

Only once, a few years ago, did anyone message me about selling them weed. I put him on 'ignore.'
It's all over a certain Facebook group I belong to. It seems automatic for these folks. I'm not seeing how it would legally protect you from anything unless maybe you're in a legal state, growing over your limit and plan on having to justify to LE that it still might be for personal consumption. Legal limits are bizarre too, come to think of it. I'm in Oregon where you can grow four plants. Now possession laws here allow for 8oz in your residence. With the size of my plants, the minute I chop one, I'm usually a shade over my limit. Pretty sure it's just the state's way of being able to fuck you at their discretion. Sorry. That was a side tangent there. But yeah. Maybe I'm a bad person because half the stuff labeled NFSOT I wouldn't touch. The rest I'd happily dig in to but approaching someone online to buy from based on their home grow? Weird.

T

threeblindmice

So, I've been seeing this acronym popping up on a few other sites I frequent. Thank you everyone for not using it here. What's the deal? Does this actually protect anyone, anywhere from anything in a legal sense? Is anyone ever deluged by offers to buy their crop on the net? I mean, I see people grow incredible shit all the time but I've never contacted anyone and been like "Yeah. Let me buy from you." And some of these pictures? You couldn't pay me enough to bring those plants into a grow. Why do people tag their stuff this way?
It means "Not For Sale or Trade. Educational Post Only".

Top Bottom