NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am sure it will be a bit before the smoke report hits us But I knew in my heart when you started the Yeti Comp that you would be one of the Ones to keep up on. with out a doubt the NFT system is a great way to grow. My clones are rooted and the system is almost stable. I am having problems with my Jacks mix fluctuating too much PH and dont want to F this up so will you PM me the base line
for the mix you use If thats cool.
I hit up Sativied and he has killed the NFT also I figure between the two of you
The flyJ just may not fall flat on his ass.

Great Grow @Canappa cant wait to hear how it smokes for ya
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Absurd flame in here and an even cooler grow. I need to fly up to taste that purple yeti f3, I bet she is a tasty beast. None of my F3 went purple, I had one BX2 that did but didn't really turn out to produce that well. Great job Canappa!

As for the F3 Going purple I may have a huge mix up I planted some chocolate cover strawberries that I panted but thought i lost the strain early on. Got me thinking because I never seen anything as purple as these girls are. But I do have one Yeti Keeper for sure and she is not purple. Thanks for stopping by bro Happy New Year!

Canappa

Canappa

I am sure it will be a bit before the smoke report hits us But I knew in my heart when you started the Yeti Comp that you would be one of the Ones to keep up on. with out a doubt the NFT system is a great way to grow. My clones are rooted and the system is almost stable. I am having problems with my Jacks mix fluctuating too much PH and dont want to F this up so will you PM me the base line
for the mix you use If thats cool.
I hit up Sativied and he has killed the NFT also I figure between the two of you
The flyJ just may not fall flat on his ass.

Great Grow @Canappa cant wait to hear how it smokes for ya
FlyJ

Happy New Year Bro, hit me up when you get the change I will be home all week. I found one keeper out the bunch but I am not getting and in your face smells out of her, I am going to wait for the smoke test to see what she is really about.

Canappa

Canappa

This is one Yeti keeper of the two that I have been keeping my my on for sure but out and looks killer , cant wait for the smoke report.

I am starting to believe the Purple Girl I thought was a yeti might be my Chocolate Covered Strawberries. ( (Fire Alien Black x Starfighter F2)

The purple is unreal for a yeti plant I never seen one this purple in any of the lines. So she will not be my winner the one in the first pick will be my winner if she smokes right.

My winner based on the smoke report!
DSCF8021

My unknown Purple girl, think its my CCS I thought I lost, she is a beauty
DSCF8061

Canappa

Canappa

Ok been doing some research on the Purple girl I have, it was driving me crazy to know if she is truly a yeti girl or not. What I found out is this purple girl was my Three leaf candy stripped pheno.

So I went through all my pics and the purple girl definitely came from the funky 3 leaf, candy stripped clone I had . I posted some of the pics of here in the early age. Just wondering if @loompa has seen any purple girls in the yeti line up?

While this girls was growing up she had all the purple marking and I had no clue she was this color until I started trimming. I just hope she smokes well.

Early pic of the Three leaf candy stripped pheno
DSCF7459
DSCF7463
DSCF7461

Harvest pics
DSCF8062
DSCF8076

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Fuck an A....LOL That shit looks dank. Well whatever she is, she does look dank and pretty. Of course Im hoping she is a Yeti...LOL But yea, I have seen Yet phenos that will do that, the more heavily purple stemmed(which is NOT a deficiency) plants like to do things like that. But I also think depending on what cut of OG that you use can matter, and can mimic other OG's until its in your bowl. Where do you live man? Close enough so I can smoke it?....LOLOLOLOL Anyways man, nice grow no matter what the genetics, in the end its all about a search for the dank, and the dank can be subjective, but dank is dank, and if you find something you want to actually keep from seed, then thats awesome man.

Anyways bro, beautiful flowers, nice grow, nice grow log, everything you have done is first class. Thank you for contributing and thank you for your insight and thanks for chillin here on my forum. Cause thats what Im talking about...Look at those flowers in a totally different set than what we usually see. I appreciate your hard work and showing off your genetics and how they do. Take it easy man.

Loompa

Canappa

Canappa

Fuck an A....LOL That shit looks dank. Well whatever she is, she does look dank and pretty. Of course Im hoping she is a Yeti...LOL But yea, I have seen Yet phenos that will do that, the more heavily purple stemmed(which is NOT a deficiency) plants like to do things like that. But I also think depending on what cut of OG that you use can matter, and can mimic other OG's until its in your bowl. Where do you live man? Close enough so I can smoke it?....LOLOLOLOL Anyways man, nice grow no matter what the genetics, in the end its all about a search for the dank, and the dank can be subjective, but dank is dank, and if you find something you want to actually keep from seed, then thats awesome man.

Anyways bro, beautiful flowers, nice grow, nice grow log, everything you have done is first class. Thank you for contributing and thank you for your insight and thanks for chillin here on my forum. Cause thats what Im talking about...Look at those flowers in a totally different set than what we usually see. I appreciate your hard work and showing off your genetics and how they do. Take it easy man.

Loompa

Thanks Its been a fun ride, found two keepers going to run then a few more times to fine their sweet spot.

I started with 3 strains yeti m Moon Dawgs, Abominable Snow man, Yeti F3's and the CCS Chocolate covered strawberries. I have one plant that looks nothing like any Yeti I seen smells like the CCS too in a way too early to tell smoke test will tell all. The others look like the Yeti line up.

I was able to smoke the BX2 and the Yeti F3 from local farm member and one thing I do know they are very similar in taste. To me its like a very skunky piney taste to her. One of my 2 keepers is a Yeti for sure sampled a little bud today after being hung for 7 days and you definitely tell shes a Yeti I am thinking by the looks she is a moon dawg ,no purple, rock hard nugs and many tops. Taste like the BX2 and F3 I smoked. The 3leaf candy cane stripped pheno still has to be tested But, I am thinking she is the F3 generation.

Thanks for gear...waiting on the cure to provide the smoke report.

Canappa

Canappa

Well after 7 days of hanging they are ready to be canned and cured for the next few wks. The smells are really starting to come out its a good sign plus I smoked a pre-cure bud and it was all so tasty. Here are some of the pics from my keeper she put out nicely too.
DSCF8122
DSCF8119
DSCF8120
DSCF8136
DSCF8140
DSCF8123
DSCF8144

Last edited:
Froggiestyle

Froggiestyle

Buds look great. Can't wait to give them a taste. We are gonna have to compare the bx2.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Canappa nice flowers . Is it possible that purple one is moondog ? It seems the purples pop up a bit more in there than the Yeti f3 , but all of our lines can and will throw purple.
Tbh though I ve been looking at that leaf and saying it looked like a moondog.

Canappa

Canappa

Canappa nice flowers . Is it possible that purple one is moondog ? It seems the purples pop up a bit more in there than the Yeti f3 , but all of our lines can and will throw purple.
Tbh though I ve been looking at that leaf and saying it looked like a moondog.

Yes its very possible it is a Moondog. I was not too sure it knew it was one one the two thanks for tip. I was hoping someone with a little more experience with the yeti line up would come through with and answer.Thanks Bro, Yeh from the looks It just might be the Moondawg after all , either way I am happy.

Canappa

Canappa

THC Farmer Smoke Report By Cannapa/ Yeti F3

I have been testing this with friends and the results are all positive had one person quit smoking out with me said it made them too paranoid but this was after about 3 nice joints lol . Many people have said it taste the the old chem dog. She is definitely my keeper, was it worth it? sure it was. I have a Clone only keeper after all. Even though I the price of seeds can hit 250.00 that no problem I have seen pay top dollar for clone only strains so 200.00 is ok but would have liked to find more keepers.

What I have learned about her is: shes a heavy eater all the way to the end and I thought 70-75 days was good for me

INFO
Tester Name :Canappa
Strain :Yeti F3
Method Smoked : joints with Raw rolling papers

APPEARANCE=Very rock hard nug's

DSCF8116

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Chem Dominate
Associated smells of bud : like a skunk in a pine forest

TASTE

Dominant flavour :Old chemdog from back then, it reminds me of
Associated flavours : light taste skunk and more pine

Harsh/smoothness :3 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no=yes no on light hits

BUZZ: Ok its not one of the best the I have smoke but its ranks up there in my top 5.The smoke is very full of flavor, though it was not too loud but you still smell it, but when break her p the whole room will smell it.

Profile : =80/20 Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : =For a long time smoker like me its a 7. (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration := about 2hrs (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Daytime/Bedtime=daytime or night works for me .

Munchies? : yes/no = Yes but I always have the munchies
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (X)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (X)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (X)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Canappa

Canappa

Yeti Budder! Keep in mind this is my first attempt at making a small run of "budder" found out it was not that hard after all. Now I need to buy a purge canister and see how that works for for me, but she smokes great the way it is IMO.

The taste is unreal two hits and your done for hrs...
WP 20150114 002

Top Bottom