NFT problem

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

hello Farm got a little problem in my nft system. Was over-watering got it down to 4 cups per minute. The yellowing stopped but now I have this new growth coming in and looks like a cal mag problem to me just looking for a little extra advice. Nute ppm was 800 -1200 now at 450ppm .Temp 85 day 76 night. Humidity 65% day 55% at night, co2 1400. Water temp 68-70deg, leaf temp at canopy 80. Running the full line up of EH . 5wk in veg at the moment.

Nft problem
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hello Farm got a little problem in my nft system. Was over-watering got it down to 4 cups per minute. The yellowing stopped but now I have this new growth coming in and looks like a cal mag problem to me just looking for a little extra advice. Nute ppm was 800 -1200 now at 450ppm .Temp 85 day 76 night. Humidity 65% day 55% at night, co2 1400. Water temp 68-70deg, leaf temp at canopy 80. Running the full line up of EH . 5wk in veg at the moment.
more fans
what's ur inline
make sure it's working
i forget what nft is but i don't have the focus to leave n look.
I'm in aero
thems fry #s and it ain't cmag

ummm
those temps n rh r counterintuitive to most locales
I'm thinkin fry airfolw n wait n c
oh and res temps btw

res tends to juve closer to ambient n sway in relation to night temps pressure ummm mercury something and um um um f!!!! i forget my point. check ph n get second opinion

@Moshmen

i forgot skols # and beach x2's
aquas... u know... i need ur help on this

get ur ph up here, please, b4 they arrive
probably part of the puzzle

house a/c /fan ummm dehydro... or inline... get that humidity out, before u have 4 problems.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i c u got to 400s... keep it 4-5 til u get a grip on this. mosh pdf book... lifesaver... stitch ed

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

lst
check
migrow on you... no... it's another grow site... but this one has best peeps, collectively
google leaf surface temps
i don't think that's an issue diox gratis
new version of vic's, les miserables miniseries
look for the infrared pics. they'll stand apart
a man apart
diesel
so u know u got the easier cipher.
shows various lighting, i believe n various... i forget, but something else

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

leaf surface temps cannabis

handled

complements

of a tanned
and
muzzled
hyde

then ... res temps for ur personal edification

chemistry

chemistry

Need more pix.

Checkler92

Checkler92

I built NFT because your posts. I am currently having these same problems and have messaged you. Did you ever find a solution to this dilemma?

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

My bad actually. I thought I saw a “g” after that. Smoked a little too much lol. I use the nectar for the gods line nftg and had some cal issues and once I followed their advice cleared the prob right up. Was my misunderstanding

Checkler92

Checkler92

My bad actually. I thought I saw a “g” after that. Smoked a little too much lol. I use the nectar for the gods line nftg and had some cal issues and once I followed their advice cleared the prob right up. Was my misunderstanding
No worries I was just wanting some more info that you had if you had some. I try not to dismiss someone’s suggestion completely before looking into it

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Lol. Not a prob at all. Like I said after a couple bowls I coulda swore that there was a g at the end of that 😂

Top Bottom