Nftg Question

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm just trying to wrap my head around my recent NFTG prize for the POTM and have been a living soil and Earth Juice user for a long time. I have never had any issues with EJ as far as over fert or burning of the ladies,

My question is will this hold true with the NFTG lineup as well? I mean within reason, is it possible to burn plants using this lineup? And in closing, why are there so many bottles for cris sakes ???

S

SHIRDABZALOT

It's a good line. Yes you can burn the shit out of them with herculean harvest. The Pegasus potion is the worst smelling nutes EVER!!!they have so many bottles to individualize strengths of each product at different times in the cycle. You can really dial in your regimen and plant needs. The yield is average but with very top shelf quality. You gotta kind of Taylor your schedule to your plants needs. Best way to see if you like it is to do a side by side in your room vs your old line up. Imo nftg is better than earth juice in my book, but earth juice is alright though I've used it in the past. The Nftg Yields Better For Me Than Ej did. I think you will dig the end result if you get a good run of it dialed. Makes gg4 impossibly hard to trim from the goo. Trim bud, scrape scissors.....repeat lol.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's a good line. Yes you can burn the shit out of them with herculean harvest. The Pegasus potion is the worst smelling nutes EVER!!!they have so many bottles to individualize strengths of each product at different times in the cycle. You can really dial in your regimen and plant needs. The yield is average but with very top shelf quality. You gotta kind of Taylor your schedule to your plants needs. Best way to see if you like it is to do a side by side in your room vs your old line up. Imo nftg is better than earth juice in my book, but earth juice is alright though I've used it in the past. The Nftg Yields Better For Me Than Ej did. I think you will dig the end result if you get a good run of it dialed. Makes gg4 impossibly hard to trim from the goo. Trim bud, scrape scissors.....repeat lol.
Thank you for your input. Yea I agree yeilds with EJ have been no where near using synthetics, but taste and terps are much better for sure.!!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I've also been having great luck with taste & smell using earth juice nutes.

But I agree yields aren't their strong suit.

Top Bottom