Nftg Soil #4

• Thread starter iKharon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
John Coward

John Coward

IMG 0949
I hear that!! Yeah man, I'm almost considering another tent for flower..just because I'm sure I'll want to run shit in the winter. I dunno tho. We will see with this years yield lol. If I hit 1lb plants on 15 plants.. I'll be happy :)

T

terpenous

My local hydro store had the #4 soil so I picked that up instead of FFOF. Is it recommended to cut with Perlite or anything else? It's also just been sitting in my closet in the bag for a few weeks, I hope that's okay, it's just soil right?

iKharon

iKharon

My local hydro store had the #4 soil so I picked that up instead of FFOF. Is it recommended to cut with Perlite or anything else? It's also just been sitting in my closet in the bag for a few weeks, I hope that's okay, it's just soil right?
I'm pretty sure it's a 2 year shelf life.. and you could do some perlite, but not necessary. Keep us posted

John Coward

John Coward

I'm pretty sure it's a 2 year shelf life.. and you could do some perlite, but not necessary. Keep us posted
Just use the nectar as is just dump the bags in a trash bin or we use a table and some hand paddles and dice up and mix the soil up well to break the chunks up and help make the soil drier

Top Bottom