Nftg Users, How Often To Foliar With Bloom Khaos

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

So the question is in the title. How often are you guys foliar feeding with bloom khaos? Feel free to leave info like mix rates and how long into flower you foliar.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I foliar spray every 3 days about with the Bloom Khaos, but 1 time per week is minimum for me. Generally I'll stop it 3rd week of flower. At least once a week I'll mix up half gallon water, 1tsp Protekt, 1Tbl neem, 1tsp Ful-power, 2tsp BK, a1tsp Yucca (Hygeia), and a few drops of Sea Green. All other times during the week I drop the neem. If using the neem definitely spray at lights out. Without neem, sometimes I spray with lights on and haven't had any issues.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Not sure that you care or if you have you even been back to the farm since you bumped this post, but I ran into a .pdf version of the Nectar Bible. In there it says that BK binds with things you mix it with so It's more effective if you just use it alone or with Ful-power and water FWIW.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Not sure that you care or if you have you even been back to the farm since you bumped this post, but I ran into a .pdf version of the Nectar Bible. In there it says that BK binds with things you mix it with so It's more effective if you just use it alone or with Ful-power and water FWIW.
I have stopped using it. Still using the nectar line, Im just taking my time with it. I keep getting "the claw" and it is annoying the hell out of me. Im about to do a HH flush and go from there.

Top Bottom