NG Troops nab Mexican Trebuchet Op.

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
people dissing mexico and other south american citizens are not to smart. see how much US dishes out on paying china and other asian countries compared to those countries even if you payed teenagers here to do most of these jobs there still cheaper there then slap yourself prove me wrong the rich get richer and the poorer only advance if u try real hard and work everday till ur 80 everyones dream yes !. . . .

S

slimjoint

just out of curiosity are you going to baby sit your own kids LMAO i dont think so are going to mow my lawn i dont think so are you going to make my burger i dont thinks so are you going to pick my veggis and fruit i dont think so

I personally mow my own lawn,not because i dont pay someone,but i like to work on my yards. Im sure if the school system gets involved they can give those jobs to teens who want work experience.

and the 818 has alot of great daycares, i know i went to one when i was alot younger.

W

wantaknow

time will tell all you should hope for the best but pre pair for the worst ,it is indeed better to have and not need it than to need it and not have it

C

CynicalOptimist

Before I consider anything I consider the source. The Blaze is a Glenn Beck rag - that says all I need to know. Are words like "beaner" and "wetback" racist? No of course not! And it's safe to let a fox watch over a chicken coop.

Venom818

Venom818

I personally mow my own lawn,not because i dont pay someone,but i like to work on my yards. Im sure if the school system gets involved they can give those jobs to teens who want work experience.

and the 818 has alot of great daycares, i know i went to one when i was alot younger.

LMAO thats bs why arent these teenagers doing these jobs now. I mean some are im sure but for the most part the illegals are doing these jobs. I doubt teenagers are going to do construction and work on farms get real bro are you going to be a roofer doubt it they do all the shit jobs maybe you should be a little grateful is all im saying

Venom818

Venom818

Before I consider anything I consider the source. The Blaze is a Glenn Beck rag - that says all I need to know. Are words like "beaner" and "wetback" racist? No of course not! And it's safe to let a fox watch over a chicken coop.

how are they not racist maybe your not so smart dude

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I think that was sarcasm venom. I had to read it a few times.

Top Bottom