• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
muir

muir

took all day.

remember two things.
don't traffic
if that looks like a shady undercover car, it is.

muir

muir

not sure yet. I talked to the local reporter who talked to fuzz. Trafficing 50# lots. Must have been consolidating and shipping. They have been in town for a while, a weekish in blacked out suvs. They were pestering and soliciting in the grow stores and all over this afternoon. It was gross.

green punk

green punk

Who is paying those assholes to work? I was under the impression they were off the payroll on furlough, so no enforcement. Sounds like a rogue crew pulling shit. I would be fighting any charges based on that alone. Who authorized/ wrote warrants etc? Who is their senior supervisor and on up?

Or is it some well thought out rippers because their is no Fed enforcement at the minute. I would not except the validity of any warrant...

muir

muir

oh yeah, it was 70#. Caught them packaging it. The word on the street it was headed to FLA. And the FEDS were onto it from back there.

weird shit all around Nederland/Gilpin right now

Red Stripe

Red Stripe

It sounds like you "made" them pretty early on Muir, when you say pester grow shops, do you mean agents tryed to initiate a buy orginating from a grow shop?
And can you elaborate on what you meant by weird happenings in niederland?
sounds intriguing.

muir

muir

They went into a local growshop after the bust and were pestering the owner to sell them some pot. They were approaching people all over town. The owner had to lock the door to keep him out. They were rejected @ an old dispensary. crazy.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I guess they didn't realize grow shops don't sell weed..they could have probably walked into a number of dispensaries undercover and buy no problem..what a bunch of idiots

Ever since Neds was named Stonerville USA it does draw some attention

Red Stripe

Red Stripe

That shit is so funny..if it were not so pathetic, so they made the bust and figure "hell why were in town let's try to setup a grow shop
"? At what point does the state jumpin and defend the tax paying retail operation against this type of harassment?

lino

lino

A question "Who authorized/ wrote warrants etc?"

Obama and Eric holder sign each Gov no knock search warrant in INK, not stamped signatures. Just like Texas said "self funded entity"... look the DEA is not effected buy Gov shut downs . The Fed judge gets the ink signature from obama , Fed judge put in office by Presidents authorizes the raid and you get the copy, the window is short for the warrant to be served so obama's ink signature is fresh.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

Doesn't matter who is president. DEA has run amock. Their presence here after the floods is typical and should be of no surprise, although most of CO seemed to have dodged a lot fed involvement until now.

70# in Ned sounds like a greenhouse or outdoor job. It could be an aggregated pack from a bunch of small time indoor guys, but I doubt it. With all the helicopters surveying flood damage after this disaster, I'm sure the DEA took a few of its unmarked choppers for a spin. Kinda fucked up that they saw that as an opportunity. I saw lots of helicopters after the floods, public and private, some marked some unmarked.

Why they fuck with Ned folks and not the big guys in Denver is what gets me? There are 100s of #s moving out of state from the big boys.

This has little to do with politics and a lot to do with the ever-progressing erosion of rights and stability of american people.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Obama and Eric holder sign each Gov no knock search warrant in INK, not stamped signatures. Just like Texas said "self funded entity"... look the DEA is not effected buy Gov shut downs . The Fed judge gets the ink signature from obama , Fed judge put in office by Presidents authorizes the raid and you get the copy, the window is short for the warrant to be served so obama's ink signature is fresh.

Lino,Are you saying that every NO KNOCK warrant is signed by the POTUS and the AG themselves in their own hand?Im not disputing at all but have never heard this before,it doesnt even make sense,can you imagine them breaking into a meeting with the leader of china and asking obama to sign a warrant to take down some 10 light grow in a town hes never heard of and without even knowing the details of the operation?I thought judges signed warrants,they at least can determine the legality of the situation,it just seems farfetched to me.

H

Ha Lino

Hahahahahahahaha you really think that's how it goes?????? Wowwwwewewwwww.

They need any circuit judge to believe there is criminal activity going on to obtain a warrant. Think about how dumb that sounds.
I've been no knocked and I PROMISE it was not signed by George bush. Hahahahahahaha.

The sky is blue dude. In case you wondered

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hahahahahahahaha you really think that's how it goes?????? Wowwwwewewwwww.

They need any circuit judge to believe there is criminal activity going on to obtain a warrant. Think about how dumb that sounds.
I've been no knocked and I PROMISE it was not signed by George bush. Hahahahahahaha.

The sky is blue dude. In case you wondered

I cant beleive you actually took the time to register that name so you could make your first post and make fun of what someone said(even though i tend to agree with you about the warrant signing process),get a life bro!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Everybody stay safe up there, I got lots of friends up that way- who all know how to keep a low profile.

Wait a minute. Weed going TO FLORIDA? Man, I guess the richies down there got tired of Cuban cigars and Mexican schwag... Damn, maybe it's time to move!

lino

lino

Search vs search and seizure warrants vs arrest warrants - I've only seen 3 Federal no knocks warrants in my life, all cops have direct access to judges 24/7 to get searches warrants signed before or after you are detained. US law indicates the the current attorney general draft and sign these document. The pres will review it and sign it also... in which order judges, cops, pres, attorney general review and approve these documents is not clear to me (my expertise is in arrest warrants and state authority property seizure (Bail Bonds) , as I am not sure about Fed Property seizure, but mine was signed (Copy) by the current Pres of those years past and so were the other 2 Fed no knock seizure warrants I've seen. Usually at the top of all warrants. But a cop, bondsman or bounty hunter can download a standard "arrest" warrant. All warrants are worthless until a judge signs it/. Once a judges signature is obtained the "Arrest warrant " document is official. It does not need anyone else signature. There are other documents that have to be signed by different authorities in advent of Seizure and property forfeiture. I cant imagine the Pres personally reading and signing 1000's of raids a mth..

Roger Christy Hawaii, never got bail on his Fed charge, was your bail big or small?

Ha Lino, I'm honored by your name selection. But this usually mean someone is here to attack me while keeping there THCfarmer profile discreet.. I'm glad I had an impact on you, luv or hate -thats my mission... Hate is fun but I like luv better but all emotions are welcome.... Been trying to find things to agree about with these aggressive farmers . How that song go "looking for love in all the wrong places" lol
So you never saw george bush signature, did you get a short sentence? snitch ? take a plea deal? or a federal Not Guilty case. ? If you didnt see the signed document you must Not have lost any of your other property besides your MMJ, correct??? Ha Lino, be careful with what you read and PM on chat rooms mods or someone can change your words , but that wouldnt happen on this site. This is all in good fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom