Nice place ya guys got here.

• Thread starter TheBuddha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheBuddha

Hey guys someone suggested I check this place out from Reddit and here I am. I have a 4x2 and am going to be getting a 3x3 soon to add to my garden. I am here to hopefully learn from some of you and of course to ask if it's time to chop lol. I just want to have a good supply to support my habit and be done buying from other people. I have my first grow in the books and it will be ready to jar up in 10 more days looking forward to trying my first batch man.

2Water

2Water

Hey guys someone suggested I check this place out from Reddit and here I am. I have a 4x2 and am going to be getting a 3x3 soon to add to my garden. I am here to hopefully learn from some of you and of course to ask if it's time to chop lol. I just want to have a good supply to support my habit and be done buying from other people. I have my first grow in the books and it will be ready to jar up in 10 more days looking forward to trying my first batch man.
Welcome to the Farm, great place and a bunch a great peeps. I am currently running two 3x3s using living organic soil. What is your setup like? How do you grow, what media?

T

TheBuddha

Welcome to the Farm, great place and a bunch a great peeps. I am currently running two 3x3s using living organic soil. What is your setup like? How do you grow, what media?
Hey thanks!

I am not running anything fancy now, I kinda started on a whim when I saw a Vivosun kit on sale but now it's "how can I make the next run better" I can see the rabbit hole forming lol. I am using 70% coco and 30% perlite mix with Athena nutes but planning on switching to Jacks for the next run.

Organic soils seems interesting but I think it's above my head and skill level to be honest.

My 3x3 is going to be a spiderfarmer tent because I am a little tight for space, my basement ceiling is 73 inches tall in the tallest spot so from what I can see that is probably going to be my best bet. I am hoping to get some think green lights or mammoth for this tent and I really want to get a irrigation system but I am having a hard time figuring out what do get. Admittedly I have not done a ton of homework on that yet I plan on doing some tonight after work because I want to feed more than once per day just less per feeding.

2Water

2Water

Awesome! Once you get up and running, if you post a journal, I'm sure everyone will help you out with any questions you have along the way.

Top Bottom