nice to be part of the farm

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

whats up fellow farmers, thought ad drop a line an say hi from the uk!! am looking forward to learning from you all as ive heard such great things about the farm!!

so happy blazin brothers and sisters
peace out SC

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome SC. Lots of help here.

fred

devious d

devious d

yes welcome from both sides of the pond theres loads of help available and some great genetics all the best D.:rastadancing:

supercharged

supercharged

thanks fella's, glad 2b part of the team :)
where abouts are ya from then devious d?

devious d

devious d

hi supercharged just had a peep at your profile shit those are some dank strains you got going on, are they raskals ? been trying to get a cut of his or some beans, but with cali connection beans going for $500 plus shit to rich for me at the mo,?:anim_30:

R

Radio_Dread

$500 plus shit to rich for me at the mo, will pm location maybe trade strains ?:anim_30:

just to let you guys know this is against the farms rules. if you read the rules of the forums you will read no personal trading between members. you can get banned for this. just a heads up

A

a1000pa

Just register day before.

Alot of good info here. Getting ready to release CO2 into grow room to control the BORG. I've got a nice crop starting and will be harvesting 2 plants in 2wks. Hollands Hope and White Widow.
My goal is to be able to havest a plant aweek. Wife and I are legal for 30 plants.
Have a nice day :sun2:,
Grandpa

M

MASSES 420KING

be careful logic comes down with that hammer and its bye bye that is the kinda stuff you pm dont even try trading over the open forums could get the whole site shutdown im sure the mods already know and are just giving you a brake since you guys are still new but welcome to the farm and keep your shit on the low low

devious d

devious d

cheers guys didnt engage my grey matter b4 hitting the keys:mad0233:

supercharged

supercharged

aaaah thanks4 the info fellas i will defo b keepin that in mind, i was only sayin hello though sorry if a caused any problems
peace out sc

Latest posts

Top Bottom