Nice to join the group

• Thread starter Morpheus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Morpheus

I operate Cornerstone Research, a medical cannabis dispensing collective in Eagle Rock, CA, a few minutes north of Dodger Stadium and downtown LA.

Our patient/cultivators that I most respect have been praising the THCFarmer community to me for months.

Thrilled to be here.

My particular areas of interest focus on the application of science to the medicinal use of raw herbal cannabis. I'm very interested in techniques to make the medicine safer and more effective.

-morpheus
Cornerstone Research

L

livinglegend

what up Morph, welcome to the farm. This place is holding some of the best herb and info as far as genetics go available imo.

D

dr.lewis

Nice! I too am in CA... Currently, co-authoring a book about the 'chemistry' of MM... Sounds like you might be a good resource! Welcome the club!

H

headband707

I operate Cornerstone Research, a medical cannabis dispensing collective in Eagle Rock, CA, a few minutes north of Dodger Stadium and downtown LA.

Our patient/cultivators that I most respect have been praising the THCFarmer community to me for months.

Thrilled to be here.

My particular areas of interest focus on the application of science to the medicinal use of raw herbal cannabis. I'm very interested in techniques to make the medicine safer and more effective.

-morpheus

Glad to see your doing the Raw Cannabis so many used to say never now ppl are atleast trying it. Seen your handle around before peace out Headband707:cool0041:

S

Swerve

hey morpheus nice to see you here... heard some good things about ya .. we have some mutual friends....hope to see ya around on the boards...

Top Bottom