Nine Weeks And No Amber

• Thread starter DonnyO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DonnyO

Not sure how long to wait. Not sure of the genetics other that it's a Sativa dominant.

I'm wondering how far to let it go as I have read that maybe the heat stress is not going to let it go too much longer and may be stopping the amber color. I have been unable to keep the heat down and have had a few weeks in flower off and on where temp were close to 90 in the tent. Keeping it open, extra fans and keeping the RH 40-50 (best I can do) has kept it going but growth is slowed some, but the buds are still putting on more weight, slowly. California Desert and I don't have enough climate control. First indoor run, learning, learning, learning.

I'm willing to wait a bit more and I've read Sativa's can go 10-12 weeks or longer.

Thoughts?

Nine weeks and no amber
Nine weeks and no amber 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Sativa strains do tend to take longer. Yours is getting close, but may need a week or two more. The pistils at the top of the bud are also an indicator. If they're still white, then the bud is still growing. Your cola looks great, though, so it looks like you're going to have a nice harvest.

I just harvested a 70:30 indica to sativa plant with mostly cloudy trichomes. The weed is surprisingly good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom