Ninja Grow 2.0

• Thread starter NeoMarius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Been through the ringer with a divorce and a robbery this last year so Im just happy to be posting finally. Got a 4 foot cube with 20 inches of width going to top feed hydro veg and the rest to bloom with a top feed soon as my soil girls are through. Just threw this all together in a weekend. Using a fart fan hard wired to the timer the lights are on.

:dance :dance
:hunter:

Ninja grow 20
Ninja grow 20 2
Ninja grow 20 3
Ninja grow 20 4
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Welcome back. Sorry about the road bumps you hit man. Keep your head up. What strains you running?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Pinapple Kush is the strain Feminized seed from the crop I grew last year and they all sprouted in an evenings time.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Ran a test with the two soil girls using the seed I produced from what was called Pineapple Express by the gent who gave me the clones for my last crop. I had used coloidal silver to force seed production on the lower popcorn buds, and ended up puling a baby food jar full of seed for my efforts. Those have been stored ever since. I sprouted 3 and had 2 females and one with a set of balls. Threw the prick out and had my girls veg under cfl's for two months. Built this box and now they have the best environment available. They are swelling fast and I will get pics up soon of the budsites. I am now sprouting ten of those same beans and plan to find two healthy mother plants to clone from, setting myself up for an endless two month cycle of plant rotation. I found a garment dryer at a swap meet that has nice little mesh racks and a gentle blower built into its base for curing my crop. I will have detailed photo's of the hardware up soon at the very least. Thanks for checking me out, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

New Photos

Well, Got some great shots of the veg side and a few shots of the drying station I bought. With a box built around it made of cardboard it should work nicely. Frosty girls got a few pics taken too, The bad news is pic upload is failing repeatedly, Ill just toss em up later if I can.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah good to c ya again maing.everything lookin lovely in ther i knoe u gunna rockshit playa :passingjoint:

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Ok got it fixed, Hope you all enjoy!!!

:dance :dance

:hunter:

GEDC0115
GEDC0116
GEDC0118
GEDC0122
GEDC0123
GEDC0124
GEDC0117
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Again, I am stuck in the midwest so if there are any generous mates out there who aren't afraid to throw a stamp on a few beans PM me. I dream someday of going to the weed store and looking with wide eyed wonder at all the pretty pretty products. Ahhhh...... Someday!!!

Top Bottom