Nirvana Seeds Stealth Shipping

• Thread starter medicalgrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting this.
A while ago, I ordered and received some Aurora Indica seeds from Nirvana.
I was able to grow them into nice plants with big healthy buds!
However, when I received the seeds. The package they were in had illustrations of marijuana all over it! In what reality is this considered "Stealth Shipping"? I'm very surprised customs didn't nab it!

Konto

Konto

Most seed banks do this, I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Too much mail being moved around everyday.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i would worry about this. if i asked for stealth shipping and i received a package with marijuana all over it i would be one very angry customer and i would never order again. major security risk.

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

Yeah, even though I was happy with the results of the grow from their seeds.
That's just not acceptable for them to do that!
They are not the only seed company around, so for them to piss-off their customers by such irresponsible behavior is going to send business to other
more professional behaving companies. If they did this to me, they assuredly
did this to others.

Konto

Konto

Everytime I get stealth from attitude they do this. Ordered once from herbies as well, did the same.

pinky

pinky

Mail envelope is regular mail envelope.If you buy full package of seeds they are send with their original breeder or seed company package...If customs open your mail they will realize what type of seeds is there,even without a picture I think?

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

When they sent me mine, yes they sent it in a plain letter style envelope.
But on the inside, it had a cd style box(smaller than a cd box of-course) that had illustrations of mj all over it.
It did not include the origional breeder's packaging or labeling.

below frigid

below frigid

I just received orders from Attitude and Canna Collective Got stealth from both places. Never had a problem with stealth from Dr Chronic, Grow Shop Alien, Attitude, Gypsy, Seed Bay, Canna Collective and even BCBD had other issues with BCBD though. I don't think I would buy anything that was not in the breeder packs. If you want it fast the Attitude is the fastest out of all the vendors I have used.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I order from Attitude, and always buy a shirt so they can wrap the beans up in it. I don't even wear the shirts, just toss them out.

I'll spend the extra $20 or so just to have it a bit safer on the shipping, call it a "I can sleep at night tax" I guess..

Plus, I always want original breeders packs.

springer20

springer20

there stealth shipping is a joke

last time i ordered ( and it is the last time !! )

they sent my 'stealth' product in a hemp wallet with a huge ganja leaf on it, and the box it was in, the seeds were then put in the wallet, so it wasnt stealth at all, more non stealth 'please search this product Mr customs'............ oh and they included a reciept for 3 packs of cannabis seeds on top of the wallet .

Admiral73

Admiral73

How long does a package usually take to get to south east US from THC Bay. Been waiting since 4-4-13 when I received confirmation that the package would be sent out within 24 hrs.

Admiral73

Admiral73

Last seed order from Attitude took a month to get me and out of 20 seeds not 1 germinated. I'm pretty sure they set in a cold warehouse in Chicago, or at least that's what the tracking said. It sat in ISC facility for 2 weeks.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I have never had a problem with attitude, canna collective or the bay. That said a good friend who I recently reccommended to the bay ordered some top dawg gear and it never arrived and he hasn't gotten a letter from customs either. I guess no matter where you go it is a gamble but I have been lucky personally.

Admiral73

Admiral73

Now that's timing. My beans just showed up woot . Looking forward to running Purple Berry bx. I might do a grow journal on it and a smoke report hopefully.

dre8791

dre8791

NEVER ORDER FROM NIRVANA SHOP. They genetics are trash and their customer service is far worse.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
NEVER ORDER FROM NIRVANA SHOP. They genetics are trash and their customer service is far worse.
I have a breeders pack of super skunk from them never did pop them thought

soserthc1

soserthc1

When there leading advertisement (nirvana) is white widow .... its screams bullshit seed shop ....
Attitude has always been fine to me as far as popping i guess that depends on which breeder seeds you are buying ... even had some nice freebie fem's nothing i would ever keep but all and all the dinafem freebie's are not bad plants sometime

Only had 1 issue and it was here but was my fault as my dumb ass sent a money order .

Top Bottom