Nirvana's Master Kush + Hso Bubba's Gift

• Thread starter blu3kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower83

Migrower83

With the Bubbas gift I believe you are showing a mag def and seems to look over watered I personally give mine 50 oz food everyday gen hydro expert drain to waste followed to the tee in a 7 gallon or 1 gallon food every day in a 10 gallon temps day time 80 f night 70f and have excellent results with heavy yields

Migrower83

Migrower83

One other thing no telling what that temp is that close to the CFL room temp maybe 76 but next to that bulb maybe 100

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I would say move the lights a few inches away, one inch without direct airflow may be too close even for cfl.

blu3kush

blu3kush

ok i will move the lights back and the mag def sounds right I will pick up some epsom salt tomorrow. thanks for the help

blu3kush

blu3kush

I went to hydro shop today picked up the Epsom salt and picked up a 150w hps light. Should I stop using nutes for a little while until the deficiency goes away?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You could flush with epsom salts and molasses, I wouldnt stop feeding for longer than one week, it could cause more problems.

Migrower83

Migrower83

I would personally add the Epsom salt and flush with nutes at 25 % strength for a day or two then go back to normal feeding with the Epsom

blu3kush

blu3kush

so flushed her and will continue with regular feeding I ended up cutting off a few leaves that were pretty much dead to me the color seems a little better.
20160203 183347
20160203 183217 HDR
20160203 183434
20160203 183655
20160203 183723
20160203 183803

Migrower83

Migrower83

Looks a little better to me I would NOT up pot in flower I would continue to feed and ride it out what day are you on ?

blu3kush

blu3kush

Today makes 28 days its been flowering. I have them all in fabric pots so that should keep the roots from circling the pots but I'm worried that they have run out of room was aiming for 3 gallon pots but screwed up on the measurements I sewed them by hand so by the time I finished them I realized they were really about 2 gallons. When do your bubba's gift really start to smell I can only smell my if I stick my face about a foot away.

Migrower83

Migrower83

5 to 6 weeks I think as small of a plant that one is ur fabric pot will be fine I found that when I grew it from seed that plant was no where a keeper I just had took clones and they were to big to trash so ran them and wow what a difference yield smell color all of it I find the second run always out performs the first so hope you took a clone or 2 I re vegged mine now I have droped it for cannalope kush and its off the charts good

Migrower83

Migrower83

Oh and in case you try anymore hso strains the sour blueberry and pineapple skunk were pretty damn good choclate mint of is a total waste of time ran 5 they all had shit yield sucked potency was mediocre

blu3kush

blu3kush

I only took one clone before I switched to 12/12 but it didnt make it but I do have another Bubba's Gift on its way with some Strawberry Sour Diesel from The Devil's Harvest.

blu3kush

blu3kush

thanks for the heads up on the chocolate mint. I do want to grow their Blue Dream, and Chemdog eventually.

Migrower83

Migrower83

Have there chem running now looks good yield is gonna be abt 8 zips a plant on day 70 now there blue dream take to day 77 -80 yields like crazy I run a lot from seed anything that's popular or new I give it a try I seem to like DNA best yield and potency seem to be there the hso is not bad but I don't seem to get as hard of nugs with them I'm also into bog run the hell out of bmr and sour bubble

blu3kush

blu3kush

Damn 8 zips each that must be nice Chemdog is one of my favorite strains im only able to come accross it once or twice a year and its gone before you know it. DNA's holy grail and sour tangie sound really good probably in a week or to when I get my tax's back I'm gonna place another order but I might wait for bodhi's gogi og to come back into stock. How many days did you flower your bubba's gift for? I opened my tent today and its really stinking alot more then usual like a purple haze blunt wrap. It's just starting its 5th week of flowering hso' description says large crowning buds form during the 5th week so that means they should be swelling up soon?

Migrower83

Migrower83

You can take Bubbas gift to 70 days if u want I have I like 9 weeks on the mark , holy grail and Tangie are great strains yield potency taste smell they have it all I have DNAs lemon skunk and cannalope kush , HGK , kosher Tangie , sour kosher all as keeper pheno's and ran og 18 for a long time Tangie is a awesome plant but it gets tall really fast

blu3kush

blu3kush

Wow really up to 70 days I was hoping it would be alot closer to the 45-50 day like mentioned in the strain info.

Migrower83

Migrower83

The pheno had a og buzz to it so I think that's why I taken them at 50-55-63-70 day 50 u can take it but I think it packs more weight on the longer u wait

Top Bottom