Nirvana's Og Kush Auto (first Grow)

• Thread starter CoolC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CoolC

wassup my peoples
This isn't really my first grow, but I'm treating it like it is because my real first plants are just starting their flowering stage.

I ordered a 5 pack of auto flower of Kush from nirvana, and got the seeds in about a week, I think that's pretty fast considering they came from across the world!

Anyways. I'm going to keep this updated almost everyday, as I already have been journaling everyday with the two plants I had started already, now I can add pictures to my records so I'm looking forward to this.

C

CoolC

I germinated with a paper towel and 3 out of 4 sprouted within a few days. From there I planted them into a soil mix of ffof, and plain miracle grow organic to cut down on the intensity of the ocean forest soil. I added some root naturally brand soluble endo mycorrhizae powder to my soil and water to get some life goin in the dirt.

These seedling all sprouted and were planted about 10 days ago.

C

CoolC

I have them in this bin just because I'm moving them around right now. As I build space where they can be on a separate light cycle than my 2 plants that are about to flower.

C

CoolC

And some basil and other stuff I'm growing but I'm sure you guys can see that.

C

CoolC

This is where I keep them for 12 hours of the day. Because I haven't set up a second fan and the temps are better under the 600w hps.

C

CoolC

Then I move them to underneath 2 300w Galaxy hydro LEDs that I got off amazon for like $75 a piece . Even though I think j would have been better off with a 4 bulb 4' t5 for like $80. These lights seem good but have a REAlLY small footprint of light, or however you would put it.

Smerb

Smerb

This is where I keep them for 12 hours of the day. Because I haven't set up a second fan and the temps are better under the 600w hps.
If it was 8 at night till 8 in the morning, it would also help with heat... 600 watt sounds perfect. Nice grow!

Panacea79

Panacea79

I germinated with a paper towel and 3 out of 4 sprouted within a few days. From there I planted them into a soil mix of ffof, and plain miracle grow organic to cut down on the intensity of the ocean forest soil. I added some root naturally brand soluble endo mycorrhizae powder to my soil and water to get some life goin in the dirt.

These seedling all sprouted and were planted about 10 days ago.
Good luck with your grow! I grew those exact seeds in FFOF soil even and the results were GREAT! I DID have ONE plant start to hermie on me on some lower branches and knocked up, like, 1-3 flowers on the 2nd plant so be on the lookout....I mean I did have a light blow and was down, like, 3000 lumens and at a pretty pivotal point so I've decided that THAT is what could've stressed the plants to flip like that but....just giving you a heads up. But otherwise it was some righteous smoke for SURE! Enjoy the grow and I'll enjoy watching ure thread! Keep EM rainbow colored like skittles or bright green and stinky but most of all KEEP EM GROWIN!!!

C

CoolC

Can anybody suggest a well rounded organic fertilizer for these lady's? I don't like the idea of chemical nutrients. I will be making a super soil for the future. But I need something now that I can also use on my two adult plants. Or is ocean forest good start to finish? My 2 adults have made it about 70 days with almost nothing added. I'm familiar with burns and lockout but idk how to tell if the plant is hungry

C

CoolC

Day 11
I let the soil dry out as much as possible the. Yesterday I watered everybody. I added a lil bit of advanced nutrients brand voodoo juice and b52. Instructions call for 2 ml per liter, Google conversions say 1ml= 20 drops . So I used my dropper to do 1ml of each per liter.
Anyways dam that shit worked . I left them in the dark for an extra few hours because my timer got messed up but everything grew more over night then I have ever seen before. ( plants grow really slow for me, lol I guess cuz I'm so impatient. )

C

CoolC

Hey guys sorry for slacking but here's my next update . About 11 days later. These plants are really taking off. I transplanted the Og 's right after I took these flicks.

The Og Kush are the three all the way to the left.

And a picture of some roots. Just because.
And FYI for anybody following, keeping seedlings in a bin like I have been doing is a BAD. Idea. There's no air circulation or evaporation going on. My thyme and basil both got fungus gnats, but not any of the weed plants . Hmmm... Idk but it's a good thing. As soon as I noticed I separated everybody

S

Stewie1878

I've also got an of kush auto going right now along with Auto #1 both from seed supreme. The og is on day 11 and the auto#1 day 13. I'll be keeping track of your grow. Update PLEASE! !!LOL

C

CoolC

Yoo! Whatup dudes!? Sorry I hadn't been posting consistently. But here's my 30th day update

Top Bottom