nirvana's skunk special

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blue

Nice looking girl brother how long has she got left???
I like nirvanna I like the fact that you can get different plants every thim you get a pack of seeds due to the way they are created & the fact they are open about being a co op.

I have used many of their beans in my own crosses & still do get the odd pack like the cambodian they have in stock now.

B

buzzkill420

i would probably say 5 weeks on the 1 and 7 on the other ill get some more pics up in a few days

D

Dr Herbal

Shit mate there lookin great bro there taking there time but i would be happy for them to be in my flower room. keep it green dr h :)

B

buzzkill420

hey dr h thanks for the positve vibe cant wait to see how your thai haze x skunk#1 and original haze x double strawberry diesel turn out the sound real tasty

K

knottynuggs

god im too impatient for sativas! ive grown those thunks(thai hazex skunk1) though. that shits some serious reef there. your looking forward to a long stretch though.

B

buzzkill420

so the first grow going really good for me and what do you know i get spider mites fuck....... any suggestions

D

Dr Herbal

The only thing ya can do is put the humidity up they dont like it above 50% slows there breeding (you could try natural bug but that late in flower dont know if its worth it) once these are done id clean ya whole room properly then soon as you stick next pant in get a good supply of natural bugs in there that should do the job just keep a close eye one things make sure the bug are doin there job hope that helps ya mate
Great plants mate how long they bin goin now :)
peace bro

B

buzzkill420

thanks

ya i have been keeping the humidity high in there its only on my back plant from what i can see the front one still looks great... as for worrying about the closet this is the one and only grow going on in there dr. I have been stuck living with my dad for a few months now and you could say this is an indoor gorilla grow he has no idea their there, im only hoping to get enough cash off these to move out of here..... they are into their 8th week of flowering and will probably cut the front one around 10 or 11 weeks then i can baby the last other one for probably 2 or 3 more weeks

B

buzzkill420

also dr. the back plant is going to be pollinated with in the next couple of days... havent decided with what either going to be a purple trainwreck male or an unknown male that i had to keep both males are indica dom

D

Dr Herbal

go for the pw mate thats what id go for :) yeah keep an eye on them mites in a dry room they will spread and very quick too peace :)

K

knottynuggs

hit it with both, just label the branches. theres bound to be a stray seed or two which you have no clue, but i just worry bout that later.

B

buzzkill420

i like the idea knotty im just hoping one of them helps this girl she is so slow but so huge hopefully we can speed her up quite a bit we will be running alot of the seeds that come from them outdoor. we are just trying to create a massive producer for out climate here.

B

blue

filling out nice mate.. not long now.. I'm looking at that girl & thinking SCROG....

B

buzzkill420

ya blue that would be something to try with these i think you would have great results

Top Bottom