• Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey every one got some skunk special going check em out

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one Buzz. They look very healthy and happy. I have troubles getting my sativa dominant strains to look that good. I'm either over or under on the ferts and have a really hard time dialing them in.
You have em sittin pretty. How far along are they?

Solidopc

Solidopc

What is a skunk speical? Was is the difference between it and say skunk#1 or super skunk? Is it just a very sativa dominant skunk#1 or something? Or a skunk cross?

I was going to get femaleseeds.nl Ice, which is skunk special/white widow, but went for the limited edition instead as i can allways try that another time.

B

buzzkill420

thanks for the comments

the will be starting their 4th week here on sunday, they are gunna be a super slow finishing strain i have a feeling.... as for what skunk special is made up of im not sure all i can tell you is what all the sites say about it....
Skunk Special was developed for skunk enthusiasts. Absolute refinement of Skunk #1 was achieved through an intense selection process of many thousands of plants. Brush against this plant and the room fills with aromatic skunk. Extreme caution must be taken when transporting due to its pungent nature. Interesting yields for such a strong grass.

B

buzzkill420

hey solidopc i had to check your site out.... every site i have every read about the ice said this about it..
With Ice we have successfully attempted to bring quality and quantity together. Ice has ancestors of Afghani, a very special Skunk, Northern Light, and Shiva. An intense selection process of thousands of plants was used in finding this special mix. Ice flowers are richly covered in trychomes and have a dense consistency. Buds form along main branches and there is a high flower to leaf ratio. Fastastic for hydro and soil applications. The stone is heavy and the aroma is almost like fuel. Ice is a winner of the 1998 Cannabis Cup.
so it was interesting reading what your site said you have to let me know how they turn out

D

Dr Herbal

|I got these seeds i orded somthing different but got these insted was just gonna bin them might have to give them ago know them pics are sweet mate i didnt think they were that sat dom :)good luck with the rest of the grow

B

buzzkill420

thanks ripz ya dr. herbal the one is 100% sat... the one i thought was gunna be indica dom but by the way it stretched i think its more of a sat also ill take som pics of the other one for you too... its just hard to get in my closet and get by the first bush to take pics or do anything

D

Dr Herbal

Haha nice one i wold like to see the others if you can get in lol

K

knottynuggs

skunk special is skunk#1 x'd with an early sativa. im assuming the early part cause mine never went any longer than 9 weeks. not sure if anything has changed though. i got mine years ago from heavens stairway.there was a little variation, but none leaned to the sativa side as much as yours. i hardly vegged mine though, bout a week. ill be interested to see how they turn out, keep us posted!

B

buzzkill420

ill will b sure to keep you all up to date if mine only took nine weeks it would be awsome... mine were veged for about 3 weeks started with 4 skunk special and 2 sweet bud 2 ss were male and one sweet bud... had to top the skunk special about a week ago cuzz the thing just wont stop streatching gunna have to take all the tops there now and tie them down this is by far one of the strechiest plants ive ever seen

C

Cobra03

Wow Very Sativa........Looks Good...
I have always wanted to grow a Skunk......

K

knottynuggs

looks good, but looks like youre in for the long haul. yours are definitely leaning more towards the sativa side. had one sativa pheno, got rid of her as she took a little longer than the rest and was finicky about nutes.

B

buzzkill420

ya i have a feeling there going to be atleast 13 weekers, ill take pics again soon thanks for the comments

Top Bottom