Nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn?

• Thread starter michael11221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
michael11221

michael11221

Hello guys,

I know that late-stage flowering cannabis plants display Nitrogen deficiency when flushing and getting close to harvest time. my question does nitrogen deficiency have burned tips as the deficiency gets worse?

On the other hand, nutrient burn is often displayed as burned leaf tips on the plant.

This image is not my plant, but it is a good example of my confusion with the leaf symptoms. Would like to get some insights based on the image attached.

Thank you for your time, Michael

Nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea thats nutrient burn, i allways end up doing that, you could cut back a bit but it's allmost done.

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

Hello guys,

I know that late-stage flowering cannabis plants display Nitrogen deficiency when flushing and getting close to harvest time. my question does nitrogen deficiency have burned tips as the deficiency gets worse?

On the other hand, nutrient burn is often displayed as burned leaf tips on the plant.

This image is not my plant, but it is a good example of my confusion with the leaf symptoms. Would like to get some insights based on the image attached.

Thank you for your time, Michael
Whats your E.C. or ppm, ph and medium? but yes the late stages of deficiency can show burn. However it typically comes back more towards the leaf in an extreme case of nitrogen deficiency.

Top Bottom