Nitrogen deficiency 3
Nitrogen deficiency 4
Nitrogen deficiency 5
Nitrogen deficiency 6

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I say No, It looks like good soil. Was it from a bag?..
In my opinion, These plants dont need a lot of N
my advice, (not an expert)
Take that dead leaf off, pee in the soil every chance you get.

But I dont read weed leaves like some folks..im just a newb

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

this is a soilmix with a bunch of things; peat moss, humus, compost, organic bagged soil and compost.

there's more than one leaf that's showing these signs, i'll take the dead one off..

I agree with ken, but the soil does look dry, is it getting watered enough to use the nutes available in that soil?

I think it is, I have three more wolv/cheeto kush ladies at the same age, getting the same things, and they look just fine... no deficiencies...

Thanks guys!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
great looking planter boxes Bro!
And that plant looks good, it will be fine..its gonna blow up for you!

C

CBGB

I'm guessing from your statement and leaf its fresh mixed and it needs to build up its micro/food web. I'd top dress with castings and top mulch heavily. That should help speed micro life growth in the soil. Once the food web is fully established it takes very little available nutrients to keep plants completely satisfied.
Keeping the suns rays and hid lighting off the top layer of soil will pay in dividends. Keeping the soil moist will also have the same effect. The top mulch helps in both of those aspects.

Cooter

Cooter

I'd scratch in a balanced fertilizer (Organic or Inorganic whatever floats your boat)

Since the deficiencies seem to becoming form the bottom of the plant I'm suspecting it's an N-P-K related issue, bottom line your plant is starving.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Agreed, not N-. I've got what he's showing on some gifted plants, I think there's either a Mg or K issue. They've grown out of it since transplanting into my own mix.

The newer growth is normally a lime green if the plant is growing vigorously IME, I believe @caregiverken will agree on that.

Some of the pix are rather out of focus, so I'm not sure what you're trying to depict. In the meantime, check out mah chartz.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I see Cal/mag deficiency.

Agreed, not N-. I've got what he's showing on some gifted plants, I think there's either a Mg or K issue. They've grown out of it since transplanting into my own mix.

The newer growth is normally a lime green if the plant is growing vigorously IME, I believe @caregiverken will agree on that.

Some of the pix are rather out of focus, so I'm not sure what you're trying to depict. In the meantime, check out mah chartz.

You nailed it, probably Mg. Still early to be sure but I top dressed it with some peat moss enriched with dolomite, and she looks much better!

thanks everyone!

picture doesn't do justice but I can really see she's happier, her 3 days ago:

IMG 20140629 152723

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

hey guys, growth has been pretty good but i watered her with ACT about five days ago- a day after the ACT watering i started noticing some really minor symptoms of wrinkled (and yellowing) leaves.

i don't know if it's necessarily a direct cause of the ACT watering five days ago but she got some plain ph'd water yesterday. the tea solution i make is pretty mild with some compost, humus, liquid kelp and BS molasses.

What do you guys think?

IMG 20140712 193054
IMG 20140712 193029
IMG 20140708 125229
IMG 20140712 192918
IMG 20140712 192929

IMG 20140712 192937
IMG 20140712 193019
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

hi ya'll

my white widow got bigger and into flower, but I see many yellow leaves in the last week- starting from the center bottom spreading upwards and outwards... since the last post I amended with a local powdered fertilizer enriched with micros and nitrogen (organic and approved by the Israel Bio-Organic Agriculture Association [IBOAA] as all of the products im using) - that was a week ago, plus the usual teas once every 3 times.

again, i'm running three more plants at the same age/conditions; logics' wolv and cheeto, they look great and doesn't show these signs.

ill get a good pic soon, this was taken a couple of days ago you can't really see the yellowing you'll have to take my word on it till i get a better pic;)

what do you guys think? is it really N this time? or maybe im thinking about the soil being to hot (?)

thanks!

IMG 20140805 155904

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Me, either. She looks pretty darn good, honestly.

My poplars are beginning to do the exact same thing. Combination of hot, dry weather and the daylight length shortening, signaling them it's time to yellow up and drop their leaves.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

got you fellas, i really appreciate all your advice guys! thanks!

entropy99

entropy99

Yeah, she's looking good. Seems to have left her deficiencies behind her.

You growing in Israel?

Top Bottom