Nitrogen Deficiency :(

• Thread starter StrwbryCough
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I'm pretty sure my Mr. Janie is nitrogen deficient. I need to know the best product for treating this issue.
Thank you :)✌

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Not enough info to help....

If your in soil , just topdress with a couple inches of fresh soil.

Best of luck. Peace

Mr.X

Mr.X

A sure fire way to know if N is deficient is if the new growth is lush and green but the old growth is yellowing. Not dying right away but progressively yellowing till its almost white and then just falls off if you just touch it. N is a mobile nutrient and the plant will use it for new growth. Just increase the N in your feeding. Try an organic nute wich your plant will absorb quicker. BIOWEED by general organics should do the trick. Do 3 feedings at 10ml p gl (compensate for the higher EC by reducing the other nutes) then feed at 5ml per gl.

Toaster79

Toaster79

If you're outdoors than your plant is most likely flowering already so I wouldn't mess too much with N as it can result in leafy and airy bud.

A photo of the intire plant might really help here.

Keep it green!

StrwbryCough

StrwbryCough

I am fe
A sure fire way to know if N is deficient is if the new growth is lush and green but the old growth is yellowing. Not dying right away but progressively yellowing till its almost white and then just falls off if you just touch it. N is a mobile nutrient and the plant will use it for new growth. Just increase the N in your feeding. Try an organic nute wich your plant will absorb quicker. BIOWEED by general organics should do the trick. Do 3 feedings at 10ml p gl (compensate for the higher EC by reducing the other nutes) then feed at 5ml per gl.[/QUOTE
That is exactally what was happening. And I am feeding her organic nutes. I'm using the nectar of the gods line.
I added more soil in the pot. Then tied down some of the branches to open it up more to get better light exposure. Then gave nutes 2 days in a row. She is looking much better now. 20150910 083147

Top Bottom