Nitrogen Deficiency?

• Thread starter Magellan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magellan

Magellan

Hello - so I searched THCfarmer and the WWW and think that I have a N def but just want to make sure. My plants are growing outside and are beginning to flower. They are getting pretty good sun. I water them every few days. They are growing in heavy clay soil. They were doing fine until flowing began. Now the fan leaves are turning yellow, then drying out to brown and falling off the plant. I read that some of this is natural when the plant begins to flower, but I think what I have is excessive.

I am feeding about 1x per week with Canna Terra Flores 2-2-2 - it was recommended by the local grow shop - not sure if he knows much about growing. Perhaps I need a to feed with a higher N? I can't check my run-off PH since the plants are in the ground. And since the gals are in the ground, does the feeding PH really matter?

I think I need to take care of this quickly or the buds are going to suffer. If it is a N def and my current liquid fert sucks, please make a suggestion as to what you think I should use and where I can purchase it. BTW I am located in the SF Bay Area (east bay). Would prefer to just buy it at a brick and mortar instead of waiting for something bought via the WWW.

BTW these are the lazy dog if you have seen my other posts - did some cloning.

Thanks for your responses/knowledge/help.

Nitrogen deficiency
Nitrogen deficiency 2

Homesteader

Homesteader

Your plants still need N in flower and if they don't get it, they will rob the fans and the lowers to survive. I don't know much about bottled nutes so Ill bump, but don't overdue N at this stage though but you probably want to get something a little stronger on them to stop the leaching. Two weeks ago would have been better to feed them a little but you will be fine. Spears are looking real nice

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

2-2-2 ?? Being an old fart I have learned not to trust people.. Most people mean well but this 2-2-2 is not for my cannabis plants in flower..
Pure Blend Pro (what I use) and any nutrient meant for flowering plants in soil will make the buds fatter..
How many weeks to go??
Remember DJ Short says Super Thrive is also a bloom booster.. I use it but not with less than 2 weeks to harvest..
Best of luck

Top Bottom